LEGO Architecture: Villa Savoye 21014
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Recreate the Villa Savoye within a building set featuring the iconic details of this modernist marvel famous for blending with nature!
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download)
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 3.6" (9.2cm) tall, 7.5" (19.2cm) wide and 6.9" (17.5cm) deep
- Collect the entire Landmark and Architecture series!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Manufacturer
Build a LEGO® brick model of this famous modernist-style country house residence! Situated on the outskirts of Paris, France Villa Savoye was designed by Le Corbusier in the 1920s as the perfect embodiment of Le Corbusier’s 'Five Points' construction principles. This fusion of modern architecture and nature was intended to create harmony with Villa Savoye’s woodland surroundings. Just like the real thing, this set features columns/pillars, functional roof space, open floor planning, long horizontal windows, and a free façade. This LEGO Architecture series interpretation of Villa Savoye was designed by German architect Michael Hepp in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He found that the design of this one was done well, he studied this iconic building while getting his degree and loved seeing how the LEGO desingers put this one together. We have many of the others sets in this series, but this one was his favorite. I bought it for my LEGO fanatic brother in law for Christmas.