$ 59 $19.99 Save $7.40 (37%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
FREE Shipping for Prime members once available
About the Product
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Wii
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is an Action-Adventure game set within the Batman universe, and filled with LEGO versions of heroes and villains from the Batman comic series, working together/against those from the Justice League comic series. The game is a standalone follow-up to 2008's Lego Batman, and features an a wealth of heroes and villains, an engrossing storyline, in-game dialog, classic LEGO video game play that includes a co-op support, family-friendly action and in-game gadgets, vehicles and super hero abilities.
Join Forces to Save Gotham from Enemies United Against It
In Lego Batman 2: DC Super Hereos, calamity strikes as the Joker forms as alliance with Lex Luther. The result is a uniting of the world's greatest villains from across the DC Comics universe, hell bent on tearing down Gotham City, brick by brick. Thankfully Batman and Robin are able to form their own unit for good with members of the Justice League. Additional heroes available in the game include Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and many more. The game contains lighthearted content featuring Batman flavored action, mixed with classic LEGO block gameplay. Players utilize a variety of vehicles including the Batmobile and Batwing, and must master a range of gadgets in order to triumph. True to the beloved LEGO video game play, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Hereos contains contains both single player and co-op gameplay options.
Key Game Features
- The Melding of Video Game and Toy Lines - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes complements the brand new, recently released LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe toy collection. The line includes five construction sets, such as The Batcave and three buildable, detailed action figures.
- Heroes and Villains Galore - The Dynamic Duo of Batman and Robin join other famous super heroes from the DC Universe including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to save Gotham City from destruction at the hands of the notorious villains Lex Luthor and the Joker. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO video game action and humor as players fight to put the villains back behind bars.
- Classic LEGO Video Game Co-op Play - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes builds upon the action and cooperative gameplay experience established in the best-selling LEGO video game to date
- Lighthearted Action - The game further extends and combines both the Batman and LEGO video game experiences to create very fun gameplay.
- Exciting Vehicles and Gadgets - Explore all new areas of Gotham City utilizing a variety of vehicles including the Batmobile and Batwing. In addition, players are able to fight for justice by mastering new gadgets and suits, such as Batman's Power Suit and Robins' Hazard Cannon, Superman's flight, super-breath and heat vision abilities.
Beware your arch nemesis.
Special gadget and powers.
An array of heroes and villains.
Iconic Gotham locations.
Top Customer Reviews
There are a lot of similarities to other Lego games, but just as many differences and enhancements to make it interesting.
I love the enhancements Lego has made to the overall package. The characters talking really makes the story come alive like it never has before. New characters mean new moves and this game has plenty of both. My personal favorite is being able to fly, whether it's with Superman, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Man-Bat, Brainiac or Wonder Woman......to name a few (not to mention Sinestro, General Zod, Hawkgirl, Killer Moth, Supergirl & Martian Manhunter). You can also double click the fly button to give yourself a speed boost, which is especially fun at street level. There is a little bit of a learning curve to flying (it takes a minor amount of practice), but once you've got the hang of it it's a blast! One other bonus, any time you fly around Gotham City (not within the levels) as Superman, you get to hear the John Williams Superman movie score! My heart swells just little anytime I take off as Superman and that music starts. Superhero scores doesn't get much better than that. Also, it's a blast running through the streets as The Flash....be careful if you're prone to motion sickness. You can easily run yourself dizzy.
Now that I'm used to it, I really like having the whole of Gotham City to cruise around. It's extremely confusing at first to get around and I wouldn't recommend it until you've completed the Story Mode.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kids love this game! Lots of fun things to do within the game.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
A great game to play with a friend or sibling. I had played this with my younger daughter and we had a blast. The storyline is engaging and joyful. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Derek Brown
My kid love everything about the game. Graphics totally cool.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer