Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "LEGO Batman - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 79 $19.99 Save $1.20 (6%)
+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Play as Batman, Robin or more than 12 dastardly villains -- all in super-fun LEGO form
- Master special superhero power-suits and new moves, along with the weapons unique for each character
- Build and drive Lego versions of favorite vehicles like the Batmobile, Batboat and the Batwing
- Customize characters, build and transform game environments, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards
- Designed for standard two-player, drop-in/out cooperative play
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The villains are on the loose
Take control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, as you build, drive, swing, and fight your way through Gotham City capturing escaped villains and putting them back in Arkham Asylum where they belong. Battle against legendary villains including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman and more to keep the streets of Gotham clean. Then, for the first time, jump into the story from the other side and play as Batman's foes. Enjoy the power you wield as you spread chaos throughout the city.
| || |
Sometimes it's good to be bad
View larger image
Where do they get those wonderful toys?
View larger image
Top Customer Reviews
But anyway, let's begin with:
1) The character diversity is impressive. I was happy to see some fanboy additions, rather than merely the main offenders, and overall, I was pleased at the number and variety of characters appearing.
2) The vehicle stages are impressive. While the main nemesis of the game (control) rears its ugly head at times, in general, the movement was fast-paced and frantic, if a little easy.
3) The graphics are nice. Crisp, colorful and clean. While it could have been better, the payoff would have been slight (these are LEGOs, after all).
4) There are a good number of extras in this game. Hidden stages, hidden characters, hidden facts, hidden upgrades - they are all here. If I had one gripe here, it's that there isn't a super-challenging mode (or at least one which I could find).
1) Control. It's painful. It's unforgivable. This same game has been made three times before - why can't they get it right? Walking along narrow pathways can be a chore, and jumps are often missed, causing much frustration.
2) Environment. At times, it's difficult to determine where you can and can't go - until you die, over and over. While the puzzles are generally not difficult, their appearance is often masked, and it can be unclear if there is a puzzle at ALL. Combined with bad point one, this yields an incredible amounnt of frustration.
3) Difficulty. With the exception of the cheapness factor due to the horrible control, the game itself is very easy.Read more ›
First off, the gameplay. If you're looking for some new and groundbreaking game mechanics then...why are you even looking at this game? It's the same basic control scheme as the others. Punch, jump, build, and switch characters are basically the only controls. You can however throw batterangs by holding down the punch button (a very cool addition). And you can acquire all sorts of new abilities by switching suits. There's a glide suit, bomb suit, heat suit. Just about anything the old 60's batman comics had, you'll find it here folks. Playing as the villains is also fun, as each one seems to have some sort of unique ability that will probably have you laughing so hard you'll fall off the couch. Yes the camera can get off sometimes, and lead to some needless deaths, but it's not as if you get some sort of major penalty for dying in this game.
And the controls are so accessible, if you're looking for some way to get your non-gaming significant other into gaming, the lego series is the best way to do it, bar none. Generally I'm pretty alone in my love for my consoles, but I pop in Lego Batman (or Star Wars) and all of a sudden my fiance, brother, nephews, neices, parents are all fighting for the controllers.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 5 year old has this game for his DS, so I got it for PS3 so him and dad could play, they beat the game together the first day. Read morePublished 3 months ago by GreenMama
lego batman is so cool and although the characters don't talk I knew the story right off the bat [get it] hoping to play 2 and 3Published 5 months ago by Alexandra E. Lopez