Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "LEGO Batman - Sony PSP” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 65% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
+ $4.59 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play as Batman, Robin or more than 12 dastardly villains, all in their quirky LEGO form
- Master special superhero power-suits and the new moves that come with them, while building and using gadgets and weapons unique for each of the characters
- Build and take control of favorite vehicles like the LEGO Batmobile, LEGO Batboat and LEGO Batwing
- Customize your characters, build and transform the game environment, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Holy Batman! All the villains from Arkham Asylum have escaped and it's up to Batman and Robin to stop them!! Play as Batman and his sidekick Robin as you build, drive, swing and fight your way through Gotham City. Then, jump into the story from the other side and play as Batman's foes! There is no rest for the good (or evil!!).
LEGO Batman: The Videogame for PlayStation Portable is the latest video game release from the award-winning team behind the LEGO Star Wars series. With famous LEGO fun and charm, the game takes you into the world of Gotham City's ultimate crime-fighting hero. Here the one-and-only Caped Crusader comes to life in a completely original storyline that draws its frame of reference from everything from everything Batman from the classic DC comics to cartoons, the TV series, and the current blockbuster movie franchise.
In the game players will take control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, to fight Gotham's City's most notorious criminals including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Killer Croc and many more. These criminals have broken out of Arkham Asylum and are determined to wreak havoc on Gotham. As a twist on this players will also be able to explore their wicked side and fight their way through the game as the villains, experiencing the game from a completely different point of view with all-new criminal objectives. And in a nod to Batman's famous penchant for gadgets, the game comes loaded with a collection of high-tech suits, gadgets and cutting-edge vehicles. With these players will be able to step into the unique LEGO Batman universe to bring super villains to justice - or as the villains, to run amok in Gotham City. The choice is yours. Play Modes
LEGO Batman: The Videogame allows players to move through the game in Story Mode from both the hero and villain sides, as well as replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you've unlocked. Along the way you can also access previously hidden areas to find additional rewards and bonus content and collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks throughout the game which will unlock tons of extra content including special power-ups and bonus levels. Key Game Features:
- Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
- Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops as you take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City.
- Fight on land, sea and in the air using a number of powerful Batman, Robin and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat and stealthy Batwing.
- Enhance the abilities of the Dynamic Duo with all new power suits, including the Magnetic Suit.
- Enjoy numerous game modes and levels.
Top Customer Reviews
The fact remains, though, that the problems that plagued the PS2 version remain intact with this version. Plus, there are a few new problems. First off, the game is too dark and your view of the action is pulled back considerably making it hard, at times, to figure out where certain things are in order to progress through the game. It would have been alot better if they pulled the camera in just a smidgen. Not unless you have the PS2 version or a walkthrough of the game, you'll be stumped trying to figure out what to do next. Second, there is alot of blurring on the screen when too much is going on onscreen- making things annoyingly disorienting. Thirdly, loading times for movie clips and certain aspects of the game is downright horrible.
Given all those flaws, Lego Batman still rocks and I highly recommend it to everyone...young or old. Lol, now I'm tempted to round up the other Lego games.
The game itself has an excellent story line and is pretty linear. There is nothing confusing about it like some of the newer ones coming out on where to go or what to do. Again- my 4 year old figured it out and even I, as an adult, enjoyed playing it.
If you have played any of the Lego games or if you are looking to try one out- please put this on your "must-get" list. You will not be disappointed. We have every Lego game to date- and this is still our absolute favorite.