About the Product
- Collect 50 DC Comics characters and flex your new super abilities--soar through the air with free-roaming flight, freeze and push objects with Super-Breath, and heat up and cut holes through objects with Heat Vision
- Master new suits and gadgets such as Batmans Power Suit and Robins Hazard Suit equipped with a Pressure Cannon that can absorb and dispense hazardous liquids.
- Players can also explore Gotham City by walking, flying or unlocking and controlling a variety of cool vehicles including the Batmobile, Batwing and Batboat.
- And for the first time in a LEGO video game, hear the LEGO characters talk!
- Enjoy the game with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
STEAM Client required to activate.
|OS:||Win 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ - 2 * 2000 Mhz|
|Hard Drive:||10 GB|
|Video Card:||NVIDIA 7600, 7800, 8xxx or better, ATI 1950 or better|
|Additional Info:||100% DirectX 9.0c compatible Audio Device|
LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES software © 2012 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2012 The LEGO Group. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.Batman and all related characters, and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. © 2012. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s12)
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
Top Customer Reviews
I've read quite a few reviews here that said the download experience can be a bit of a pain. If you'd like to download it directly from Steam after purchasing from Amazon, try this:
1. When you first purchase the game on Amazon, if it prompts you to download it, decline. All you will need from Amazon is the Product Code generated when you purchase the game.
2. I already had an existing Steam account, so if you don't, create one first and download the client software from their site. You will need a Steam account regardless of how you choose to install this product.
3. Go to the "Your Games and Software Library" page of the "My Account" section in your Amazon account.
4. Copy the "Product Code" listed under your game.
5. Open up Steam, and click "Add a Game".
6. Choose "Activate a Product on Steam".
7. You will need to click though a couple of prompts, then will be asked for the Product Code. Paste the code your copied from Amazon in step 4.
8. This game will then be added to your Steam Library, and you can download and play the game.
I've done this for quite a few games over the years and have had no problems whatsoever. Enjoy the game!
*) Gameplay has improved, it really feels that it is a new engine. This is not a remake of previos lego games, it is similar but feel better.
*) Original story with voice acting. My PC version has English, Spanish and more spoken laguages. It is more appealing to know what will happens next than with already known stories like Harry Potter. I think Harry Potter makes no sense storywise.
*) Characters and Suits are so different between them that better co-operation is achievable, as compared with other franchises were characters are too similar.
*) Open World is great. My kids enjoy a lot fooling around in Pirates of the Caribbean and Clone Wars, so I know this will be a great feature here.
Only two bad things:
*) This game demands more machine specs than previuos lego games. I have an old Alienware m15 with NVIDIA 8800M GTX were we have played all previos lego games, even the newest like Clone Wars, Pirates and Harry Potter. But this game runs kind of sluggish there, playable but with some lags. Myabe I need more RAM, but we ended up playing on our newest custom built computer with an ATI Radeon HD 6900 which of course its more than enough. You don't need latest graphics adapter, but will not run on an old machine.
*) I usually buy downloaded games, I don't like to have the DVD around.
My conclusion is that this is the best lego game that I have played in many many years, great for co-op between brothers, friends or even dad and kid. Go for it, but if your PC is kind of old, just go with the console Versions and avoid frusration.
if you get PC download you get a key for steam.
not sure about box game (retail).
- Loads of characters to play with (50 in fact!), like Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash, The Entire Justice League (Also baddies like Lex Luthor, The Joker...)
- It's a lot of fun to play with friends or on your own, and has a decent length also with bundles of replay value
- Funny Cut Scenes and great cinematography
- Looks realistic, like actual plastic
- Easy to pick up and play
- Excellent Voice Acting
- Could take you less than 20 hours to complete if you're very good
- Under-rated on amazon due to some people's technical issues...
But that aside, the unanimous verdict is this is an awesome game! It's loads of fun and is chock full of collectibles and characters, not to mention its LEGO
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you were, well, disappointed by the original LEGO Batman game, here come Batman 2 to alleviate those issues. Read morePublished 4 days ago by J. Tant
Does not even begin to work and I meet all the system requirements! I also researched solutions online but none worked for me. I may as well have been robbed at gun point!Published 1 month ago by Dar-Man
Easy to play game for my youngest. He enjoyed it for HOURS without getting frustrated at levels.Published 1 month ago by Juliabee
Great game! I would have easily given it 5 stars, but the makers short-changed the PC and Nintendo DS players. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Milo Hummer
Why did these developers not include the mouse for controlling the characters is beyond me.Published 7 months ago by Amazonian
It's ok. But XBOX or PS would have been so much better. Make sure the child is over 6 or they won't appreciate it.Published 7 months ago by MomzButterfly
Only bad thing about this game is you have to have your disc in the machine at all times to play.Published 9 months ago by kerry gordon