YED Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now $50 off select BOB single strollers

Showing 1-10 of 700 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 731 reviews
on November 16, 2013
Same price as lego.com but free shipping with prime was a winner for me. I bought 15 of these in blue and green and glued them to one of my sons old craft tables. Now he has a new table to create Lego worlds on for less the $100 (including the epoxy). I could not be happier and so is my son. They are thin as others have said but if using them for a table they work great.

Tip- Don't forget to check to make sure you space them correctly when gluing them. I found there is a tiny gap between each sheet if you want the Legos to work across the pieces. You don't even notice the gap now that it has dried. I used Legos at each corner to hold them in place while they dried.
on November 20, 2013
I bought 4 of these to make a lego table. I wanted something that my 2 yr old and 5 yr old could use. I took a chance with these being $5 and the duplo plates being $15. It works well for both duplo legos and small Legos. I am very happy with this purchase.
on May 30, 2010
There's only so much you can say about a blue Lego baseplate. It's blue,that's one thing. It's Lego, that's two. And I guess to round it out, it's a baseplate. It certainly fulfills all of it's promise! Admirable! 5 Stars!
on December 8, 2011
Great addition to expand you Lego building area. Durable and Flexible. Kid loves it. Price was excellent. Medium size. Not for the larger Duplo size blocks.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 2, 2013
Nothing beats genuine LEGO products. This is a great base plate to use for general LEGO assembly. You can add smaller sets to it to keep everything in place or you can build your own creations. It is a large size base plate that gives you a lot more space to build than the typical smaller base plates that you get with most sets. This is a great addition to your child's LEGO collection that will allow them to use their imaginations. My girls and I spent the morning building an undersea landscape with the blue plates complete with seaweed and a treasure chest. Highly Recommended!
on April 23, 2014
It's nice combining the blue plates with the green plates. The blue plates represent water, and the green plates represent land. My daughter loves to play with her legos and pretend they're at the beach.
on March 5, 2014
This is a great addition to my son's Legos. He has enough bases so he can share one with each of his siblings when they are constructing Houses or cities. Each person can build a "block" of buildings.
on January 31, 2016
This LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") is a must have for any Lego lovers collection. The possibilities for this blue Lego Building plate are absolutely endless in the hands of a young Lego master. It inspires lots of creative thinking and imagination. It can be anything your little heart desires to build. This blue Lego building plate has kept my little Lego fanatic busy for countless hours and with the addition of other building plates to his collection it can easily make a young minds imagination go in to overdrive.

Definitely Mom and Lego fanatic approved. I think sometimes even I have just as much fun playing with Legos as he does.
on February 25, 2016
My son loves these and plays lots of Legos on them! They are very durable! They live up to the Lego name. Shipping was accurate and fast and arrived in plenty of time for us to finish up a Christmas gift we are making for our son. Many hours have been played on these boards already. I would recommend anyone that has a lego loving child to buy these for them to build on! They are great
on December 19, 2016
Not a good choice for a gift. Product does not have LEGO packaging and is obviously a LEGO "compatible" product, sold at LEGO prices. I hope it functions because it is too late to request a replacement.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.