Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 16, 2013
Same price as lego.com but free shipping with prime was a winner for me. I bought 15 of these in blue and green and glued them to one of my sons old craft tables. Now he has a new table to create Lego worlds on for less the $100 (including the epoxy). I could not be happier and so is my son. They are thin as others have said but if using them for a table they work great.

Tip- Don't forget to check to make sure you space them correctly when gluing them. I found there is a tiny gap between each sheet if you want the Legos to work across the pieces. You don't even notice the gap now that it has dried. I used Legos at each corner to hold them in place while they dried.
on November 20, 2013
I bought 4 of these to make a lego table. I wanted something that my 2 yr old and 5 yr old could use. I took a chance with these being $5 and the duplo plates being $15. It works well for both duplo legos and small Legos. I am very happy with this purchase.
11 comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2016
This LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") is a must have for any Lego lovers collection. The possibilities for this blue Lego Building plate are absolutely endless in the hands of a young Lego master. It inspires lots of creative thinking and imagination. It can be anything your little heart desires to build. This blue Lego building plate has kept my little Lego fanatic busy for countless hours and with the addition of other building plates to his collection it can easily make a young minds imagination go in to overdrive.

Definitely Mom and Lego fanatic approved. I think sometimes even I have just as much fun playing with Legos as he does.
on June 16, 2014
I bought this product because my son likes building multi level constructions. He generally uses this one as the second level while the bigger brother LEGO Duplo Green Building Plate (15" X 15") stays at the base. We have used it both with legos and lego duplos. It works with both however since it is not specifically designed for duplos, they don't stick securely and get detached easily.

The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the price tag. That is just a piece of regular plastic which would cost way less than a dollar to manufacture. However, since Lego is a big empire which has created a longstanding monopoly in the field they pump up the price. I like lego toys, I think they make the word kids a more colorful place while improving their imagination and fine motor skills. However this should not mean that I can accept a $6 price tag for something that basic...
on March 10, 2014
Our son is on a Lego/Megablock building spree with lots of pieces and mini-figures being strewn about his bedroom and the livingroom. In an effort to try to consolidate some of this we picked up several building plates that can be used for various structures and figure display. They work great! The boy has been hard at work building and rearranging... creating all sorts of new things and now they have somewhere to live that can be stored a little more easily and can be put out of reach of his younger sibling.

I'm sure that over time we will continue to expand our library of building plates. The biggest hassle with building block toys is storage and organization. This is by no means the solution, but it is a small start!
on December 14, 2014
Legos are always a good gift, in my opinion. The more building plates, the better! Our kids grew up with Legos, and one of my favorite Christmas memories is of my husband moving the dining table to the side of the room after our dinner, and spending the afternoon with our sons, building Lego space ships and such. Now, our grandson is also enjoying Legos...the special kits and the loose blocks, as well. The building plates were appreciated and are being enjoyed. I am pleased with my purchase.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 2, 2013
Nothing beats genuine LEGO products. This is a great base plate to use for general LEGO assembly. You can add smaller sets to it to keep everything in place or you can build your own creations. It is a large size base plate that gives you a lot more space to build than the typical smaller base plates that you get with most sets. This is a great addition to your child's LEGO collection that will allow them to use their imaginations. My girls and I spent the morning building an undersea landscape with the blue plates complete with seaweed and a treasure chest. Highly Recommended!
on January 13, 2014
I grew up on lego and still have some of my old bricks and plates. . . These are a lot less sturdy than the old ones. They do serve their purpose but I am worried about their durability. They seem like they might break with perhaps a bit over excited smaller lego user. . . My crazy five year old son for example. However the price was right compaired to what was offered other places so I can't complain too much. I will update after we have used them for more than a month.
on February 9, 2018
Used these to build my son a lego table of 6 by 2 of these plates so 12 total. They are glued down so they do not move. And he had a huge working space to make whatever town he would like with his legos whether that’s LEGO City or LEGO Superhero’s battling it out!
on December 26, 2013
Like someone else said...It is what it is. Personally I think legos are way overpriced, but they are educational and inspire imagination and creative play, so I bite the bullet and get them for my kids. Thankfully they are resell-able at nearly what you pay for them. I bought this base plate so my son would have something to anchor his super hero lego creations to, as they were constantly getting knocked over and getting pieces knocked off of them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.