Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 16, 2013
Same price as but free shipping with prime was a winner for me. I bought 15 of these in blue and green and glued them to one of my sons old craft tables. Now he has a new table to create Lego worlds on for less the $100 (including the epoxy). I could not be happier and so is my son. They are thin as others have said but if using them for a table they work great.

Tip- Don't forget to check to make sure you space them correctly when gluing them. I found there is a tiny gap between each sheet if you want the Legos to work across the pieces. You don't even notice the gap now that it has dried. I used Legos at each corner to hold them in place while they dried.
on November 20, 2013
I bought 4 of these to make a lego table. I wanted something that my 2 yr old and 5 yr old could use. I took a chance with these being $5 and the duplo plates being $15. It works well for both duplo legos and small Legos. I am very happy with this purchase.
11 comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2016
This LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") is a must have for any Lego lovers collection. The possibilities for this blue Lego Building plate are absolutely endless in the hands of a young Lego master. It inspires lots of creative thinking and imagination. It can be anything your little heart desires to build. This blue Lego building plate has kept my little Lego fanatic busy for countless hours and with the addition of other building plates to his collection it can easily make a young minds imagination go in to overdrive.

Definitely Mom and Lego fanatic approved. I think sometimes even I have just as much fun playing with Legos as he does.
on June 16, 2014
I bought this product because my son likes building multi level constructions. He generally uses this one as the second level while the bigger brother LEGO Duplo Green Building Plate (15" X 15") stays at the base. We have used it both with legos and lego duplos. It works with both however since it is not specifically designed for duplos, they don't stick securely and get detached easily.

The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the price tag. That is just a piece of regular plastic which would cost way less than a dollar to manufacture. However, since Lego is a big empire which has created a longstanding monopoly in the field they pump up the price. I like lego toys, I think they make the word kids a more colorful place while improving their imagination and fine motor skills. However this should not mean that I can accept a $6 price tag for something that basic...
on March 10, 2014
Our son is on a Lego/Megablock building spree with lots of pieces and mini-figures being strewn about his bedroom and the livingroom. In an effort to try to consolidate some of this we picked up several building plates that can be used for various structures and figure display. They work great! The boy has been hard at work building and rearranging... creating all sorts of new things and now they have somewhere to live that can be stored a little more easily and can be put out of reach of his younger sibling.

I'm sure that over time we will continue to expand our library of building plates. The biggest hassle with building block toys is storage and organization. This is by no means the solution, but it is a small start!
on March 4, 2015
This plate delivers. I mean it's definitely 10 X 10, it's most definitely blue and it fits lego and duplo pieces exactly. I was pleased by all these things.
I use these plates to make framed display boards for my nephew's ever growing minifigure collection and he can also take them off the wall and use them as a baseboard for imaginative playtime.
They're good to cover the top of a table as well when creating your President Business inspired adult lego city masterpieces, not that I've done that...just saying.
on February 25, 2016
My son loves these and plays lots of Legos on them! They are very durable! They live up to the Lego name. Shipping was accurate and fast and arrived in plenty of time for us to finish up a Christmas gift we are making for our son. Many hours have been played on these boards already. I would recommend anyone that has a lego loving child to buy these for them to build on! They are great
on December 14, 2014
Legos are always a good gift, in my opinion. The more building plates, the better! Our kids grew up with Legos, and one of my favorite Christmas memories is of my husband moving the dining table to the side of the room after our dinner, and spending the afternoon with our sons, building Lego space ships and such. Now, our grandson is also enjoying Legos...the special kits and the loose blocks, as well. The building plates were appreciated and are being enjoyed. I am pleased with my purchase.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 2, 2013
Nothing beats genuine LEGO products. This is a great base plate to use for general LEGO assembly. You can add smaller sets to it to keep everything in place or you can build your own creations. It is a large size base plate that gives you a lot more space to build than the typical smaller base plates that you get with most sets. This is a great addition to your child's LEGO collection that will allow them to use their imaginations. My girls and I spent the morning building an undersea landscape with the blue plates complete with seaweed and a treasure chest. Highly Recommended!
on June 6, 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old son who loves to build Legos and does not always have a large flat surface to do so. These plates will make it easier to carry large builds with less chance of breaking. They seem to be durable but are a little flimsy the larger the size you get so you need to make sure they are supported underneath when carrying heavier builds. As with any Lego you do need to make sure there is a some what solid surface underneath when pushing blocks and other Legos down on it. We bought two of the large plates and two of the 10" x 10" plates and all in all they do exactly what the were designed to do very well. Only downside is that they are expensive for a piece of square plastic.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.