Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Price:$20.89+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 702 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 733 reviews
on March 7, 2014
Got one each for the kiddos this Christmas- they love the big base plates, and were really excited to have ones in a different color (we'd previously gotten them the green ones, for a Lego lawn). As usual, well-made, solid, and much loved by the boys. Get some for your Lego-lovin' kids, you won't regret it. :)
on November 29, 2014
Great lego quality as always! We bought several to glue to a coffee table to create a lego table for our son. They worked great and he loves his table.
review image review image
VINE VOICEon February 5, 2012
I purchased this to go with the several sets of LEGO's that we have accumulated over the years. With more grandkids playing with the LEGO's, we needed more building plates to build on. They were delighted when they saw this.
on November 13, 2014
Got this so my grandchildren don't have to fight over having plates to build upon and nice to have another color besides green.
on February 11, 2014
Purchased two for my kiddos. At $5 a piece you can't go wrong for genuine LEGO. Fast shipping. I'll probably get a few more for gifts.
on March 18, 2017
Perect!
on December 5, 2014
Exactly as described. A good start for our new Lego collection!
on December 13, 2014
CAME ERLY AND SEEMS TO BE NICE WE WILL SEE ITS AN XMAS GIFT...
on October 7, 2011
I ordered this Lego Building plate for my son. He was always wanting to build houses and needed something to build on. It is just as described and works great!
on November 16, 2013
Same price as lego.com but free shipping with prime was a winner for me. I bought 15 of these in blue and green and glued them to one of my sons old craft tables. Now he has a new table to create Lego worlds on for less the $100 (including the epoxy). I could not be happier and so is my son. They are thin as others have said but if using them for a table they work great.

Tip- Don't forget to check to make sure you space them correctly when gluing them. I found there is a tiny gap between each sheet if you want the Legos to work across the pieces. You don't even notice the gap now that it has dried. I used Legos at each corner to hold them in place while they dried.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.