Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 16, 2013
Same price as lego.com but free shipping with prime was a winner for me. I bought 15 of these in blue and green and glued them to one of my sons old craft tables. Now he has a new table to create Lego worlds on for less the $100 (including the epoxy). I could not be happier and so is my son. They are thin as others have said but if using them for a table they work great.

Tip- Don't forget to check to make sure you space them correctly when gluing them. I found there is a tiny gap between each sheet if you want the Legos to work across the pieces. You don't even notice the gap now that it has dried. I used Legos at each corner to hold them in place while they dried.
on November 20, 2013
I bought 4 of these to make a lego table. I wanted something that my 2 yr old and 5 yr old could use. I took a chance with these being $5 and the duplo plates being $15. It works well for both duplo legos and small Legos. I am very happy with this purchase.
on January 31, 2016
This LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") is a must have for any Lego lovers collection. The possibilities for this blue Lego Building plate are absolutely endless in the hands of a young Lego master. It inspires lots of creative thinking and imagination. It can be anything your little heart desires to build. This blue Lego building plate has kept my little Lego fanatic busy for countless hours and with the addition of other building plates to his collection it can easily make a young minds imagination go in to overdrive.

Definitely Mom and Lego fanatic approved. I think sometimes even I have just as much fun playing with Legos as he does.
on June 16, 2014
I bought this product because my son likes building multi level constructions. He generally uses this one as the second level while the bigger brother LEGO Duplo Green Building Plate (15" X 15") stays at the base. We have used it both with legos and lego duplos. It works with both however since it is not specifically designed for duplos, they don't stick securely and get detached easily.

The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the price tag. That is just a piece of regular plastic which would cost way less than a dollar to manufacture. However, since Lego is a big empire which has created a longstanding monopoly in the field they pump up the price. I like lego toys, I think they make the word kids a more colorful place while improving their imagination and fine motor skills. However this should not mean that I can accept a $6 price tag for something that basic...
on June 6, 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old son who loves to build Legos and does not always have a large flat surface to do so. These plates will make it easier to carry large builds with less chance of breaking. They seem to be durable but are a little flimsy the larger the size you get so you need to make sure they are supported underneath when carrying heavier builds. As with any Lego you do need to make sure there is a some what solid surface underneath when pushing blocks and other Legos down on it. We bought two of the large plates and two of the 10" x 10" plates and all in all they do exactly what the were designed to do very well. Only downside is that they are expensive for a piece of square plastic.
on December 9, 2014
Bought for my kids who LOVE Legos... these boards are ok. I was a little disappointed at how "bendy" and flexible they are. I thought they would be a lot sturdier, like the ones I've felt at various play areas in stores. They work and do the job as long as the boards are on a table or even surface, and as long as the kids don't want to pickup the boards with lego creations attached, to transport the scene to somewhere else.... Then the flexibility issue becomes a little annoying, depending on how much their creations weigh. But the kids are fine with them so far and don't seem to mind too much, so okay in my book.
on March 10, 2014
Our son is on a Lego/Megablock building spree with lots of pieces and mini-figures being strewn about his bedroom and the livingroom. In an effort to try to consolidate some of this we picked up several building plates that can be used for various structures and figure display. They work great! The boy has been hard at work building and rearranging... creating all sorts of new things and now they have somewhere to live that can be stored a little more easily and can be put out of reach of his younger sibling.

I'm sure that over time we will continue to expand our library of building plates. The biggest hassle with building block toys is storage and organization. This is by no means the solution, but it is a small start!
on January 25, 2016
Get for building on a flat surface! Can be slightly difficult to remove bricks from on occasion, but otherwise a great tool to have on hand for kids to explore freely with their Legos.
on May 28, 2017
Good product. Too pricey. Sent back. Description was deceptive
on December 27, 2014
A Christmas present for my son. He loves them. He hooked four of them together and put them on his little plastic table and he has his own makeshift lego table. I've never had a complaint about the quality of lego. It's always good. My one and only complaint about base plates is that they are SO thin! Maybe I'm missing some reason for them being this way but it seems like a little more thickness would just add to their quality and make transporting them without them bending a lot easier. But as long as you keep this in mind, it's really no biggie and I would've given them 4.5 stars if I could've.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.