Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 706 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 736 reviews
on November 16, 2013
Same price as lego.com but free shipping with prime was a winner for me. I bought 15 of these in blue and green and glued them to one of my sons old craft tables. Now he has a new table to create Lego worlds on for less the $100 (including the epoxy). I could not be happier and so is my son. They are thin as others have said but if using them for a table they work great.

Tip- Don't forget to check to make sure you space them correctly when gluing them. I found there is a tiny gap between each sheet if you want the Legos to work across the pieces. You don't even notice the gap now that it has dried. I used Legos at each corner to hold them in place while they dried.
on November 20, 2013
I bought 4 of these to make a lego table. I wanted something that my 2 yr old and 5 yr old could use. I took a chance with these being $5 and the duplo plates being $15. It works well for both duplo legos and small Legos. I am very happy with this purchase.
on January 31, 2016
This LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") is a must have for any Lego lovers collection. The possibilities for this blue Lego Building plate are absolutely endless in the hands of a young Lego master. It inspires lots of creative thinking and imagination. It can be anything your little heart desires to build. This blue Lego building plate has kept my little Lego fanatic busy for countless hours and with the addition of other building plates to his collection it can easily make a young minds imagination go in to overdrive.

Definitely Mom and Lego fanatic approved. I think sometimes even I have just as much fun playing with Legos as he does.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 16, 2014
I bought this product because my son likes building multi level constructions. He generally uses this one as the second level while the bigger brother LEGO Duplo Green Building Plate (15" X 15") stays at the base. We have used it both with legos and lego duplos. It works with both however since it is not specifically designed for duplos, they don't stick securely and get detached easily.

The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the price tag. That is just a piece of regular plastic which would cost way less than a dollar to manufacture. However, since Lego is a big empire which has created a longstanding monopoly in the field they pump up the price. I like lego toys, I think they make the word kids a more colorful place while improving their imagination and fine motor skills. However this should not mean that I can accept a $6 price tag for something that basic...
on June 6, 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old son who loves to build Legos and does not always have a large flat surface to do so. These plates will make it easier to carry large builds with less chance of breaking. They seem to be durable but are a little flimsy the larger the size you get so you need to make sure they are supported underneath when carrying heavier builds. As with any Lego you do need to make sure there is a some what solid surface underneath when pushing blocks and other Legos down on it. We bought two of the large plates and two of the 10" x 10" plates and all in all they do exactly what the were designed to do very well. Only downside is that they are expensive for a piece of square plastic.
on December 9, 2014
Bought for my kids who LOVE Legos... these boards are ok. I was a little disappointed at how "bendy" and flexible they are. I thought they would be a lot sturdier, like the ones I've felt at various play areas in stores. They work and do the job as long as the boards are on a table or even surface, and as long as the kids don't want to pickup the boards with lego creations attached, to transport the scene to somewhere else.... Then the flexibility issue becomes a little annoying, depending on how much their creations weigh. But the kids are fine with them so far and don't seem to mind too much, so okay in my book.
on March 10, 2014
Our son is on a Lego/Megablock building spree with lots of pieces and mini-figures being strewn about his bedroom and the livingroom. In an effort to try to consolidate some of this we picked up several building plates that can be used for various structures and figure display. They work great! The boy has been hard at work building and rearranging... creating all sorts of new things and now they have somewhere to live that can be stored a little more easily and can be put out of reach of his younger sibling.

I'm sure that over time we will continue to expand our library of building plates. The biggest hassle with building block toys is storage and organization. This is by no means the solution, but it is a small start!
on January 25, 2016
Get for building on a flat surface! Can be slightly difficult to remove bricks from on occasion, but otherwise a great tool to have on hand for kids to explore freely with their Legos.
on May 28, 2017
Good product. Too pricey. Sent back. Description was deceptive
on January 3, 2012
I ordered two of these building plates for Christmas for my eight-year-old son, who is crazy about LEGOs. He informed me that these are "just so awesome" because you can use them to build all sorts of things. I have never seen these as part of a regular LEGO set and they are essential if you're constructing buildings, towers, or setting up a mini-figure battle or an obsessively-organized showcase of every single one of your LEGO mini figures... and then showing them to your parents... one-by-one... explaining the slight and overt differences between each one. They are just so awesome...

As with other LEGO products, the Blue Building Plate is sturdily-constructed and doesn't bend too easily, therefore even if it gets run over or man-handled by my two-year-old, it is not likely to break or end up with those "bend lines." I purchased these plates with The LEGO Ideas Book and together, they really do encourage creativity for my son because, at this age, he is transitioning somewhat from building a set straight from the directions to coming up with ideas of his own.

I recommend this product for anyone who is/knows a LEGO lover.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.