Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 20, 2013
I ordered this for Christmas, and was very surprised to get it today! It was only in transit a few hours it was awesome. Now here's the problem: I paid $37.99 for this, and with the pictures and price I expected a decent sized box. You get this dinky little thing that's not even halfway full! We looked on Walmart.com and the SAME EXACT item is selling at $13 there! I ordered on here using my amazon store card otherwise I definitely would NOT have spent this much. I got lucky and an Amazon rep felt this was false advertising and a total rip off and she pushed a quick refund to my card and allowed me to purchase something else around the same price, and even credited me quick shipping so I'd get it on Monday.

This is NOT WORTH ANYTHING OVER $15! If you see this item for sale for more than $15 bucks, DO NOT BUY IT. You can go to walmart.com and get it or something!
17 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 8, 2013
This kit of legos is not only affordable, but is the best starter kit to a kid new to legos. The legos inside only fill it half way up, so that you can add to your new colletion. It comes with a minifigure, and a booklet with building ideas. The booklets that come with legos are great for any age, because they do not have words, so any child can understand them, or get used to reading and understanding them.
Most of the small sets you would get after this one would come in a cardboard box, with multiple mini figs, so this is a great starter because of the amount of legos, and the box to store them in.

5 stars for being affordable, fun, great starter, and the box & booklet that comes with them. Great for any child wanting to get into legos.
on April 15, 2015
Very disappointed with this. I was expecting a box full of legos for the money I paid, instead the legos barely fill 1/4 of the box. Very overpriced and not worth it. Unfortunately, I opened the box in front of my boys so returning it is not an option.
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on December 29, 2012
For those complaining about the amount of Legos, it says how many Legos are on the outside of the box. :)

I think because I purchased these boxes of Legos before, I knew about how many we'd get, and wasn't disappointed. I also know as my little guy grows, we'll buy him more Legos and they'll fit in this box, just like we did for our older son. You can store a lot of them in this thing.

He's happy. I'm happy. They are Legos and do what Legos are supposed to do for a great price.
on January 18, 2013
It's a box of Lego's, what more can I say? Arrived promptly and undamaged. Lego's are SEVERELY over priced and these kits are a slightly more cost effective way to purchase versus those themed kits (i.e Cities, Architecture, Super Heros, etc). Amazing what a box of plastic can cost. If my kids weren't already into Lego's, I would have started with a more cost effective brand and stuck with it. But, since we need compatibility, we will remain Lego's for now.
on April 14, 2018
The size of the box is misleading. There are barely any Legos inside!
on January 18, 2013
When I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas, I was excited to find Legos at what I thought was a great price, compared to what they charge in stores for Legos. But, upon opening we discovered that you don't get much for your buck. It is very difficult to call these Legos, when it is just the tiniest pieces imaginable. You get more single dots of Legos than you do the larger building pieces, and they are incredibly tiny and easy to lose. They are very difficult to build with. I would say spend the extra $15 or so and buy a real tub of Legos.
4 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2013
With many Lego sets available, it is nice to have one that allows for a child to make a variety of things, tear them apart and do others. Our grandkids like the sets that build specific items like Star Wars vehicles and space shuttles, they also like to create items on a whim, and this set allows for this type of activity.
on March 4, 2018
on January 28, 2014
For what I received I feel I payed half just for the Lego name. I do like the fact that the box is a nice plastic container instead of a throw away cardboard box, so the kids will easily be able to put away their toys. My other minor complaint to Lego, the toys are meant for little monsters, yes even the mother calls them that, yet you provide a set of design plans on such a fragile instruction booklet. Why not have them printed on plastic playing cards that can withstand a five year old's chaos?

Yes very expensive for what you receive, but the kid put down the sword and played with something that hopefully will inspire
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.