Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 342 reviews
on December 16, 2014
I bought 3 of the Zak plastic trays with handles on amazon and then cut 3 of these plates to fit. Now all 3 kids have their own lego building tray that can be easily moved and no fighting over space or parts. Easy to cut to size with a utility knife.
review image
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2012
It is great to have this large building plate. We bought four of them, and my husband attached them all to a square piece of plywood with screws and put casters on the bottom. Now my son has a large base to build his LEGO creations, and it slides under the bed with a simple push for neat storage when he's not using it. (Granted, some of his taller creations have to be partially destructed to fit under the bed.) The 2x2 design is large and sturdy enough to build large, complex LEGO sets and scenes. We have some stacking Sterlite boxes for LEGO pieces, and all together it's a very user-friendly LEGO system that keeps both children and parents happy. It has been used almost daily for over a year, and there have been no problems at all.
on January 7, 2015
We purchased 7 of these Lego sheets to convert a homeade train table into a Lego table. The table looks great! However, the sheets do not fit together too create a large work area. Once put together, Legos will not fit from one sheet to another.
review image
on January 9, 2011
It works. Rather expensive even if you can get it for $15. It is flimsy and needs a rigid backer material. Only one color in the 15"! And only in gray. If you need to attach it to anything, the plates are made of ABS plastic. Check the glue labels to make sure they are recommended for ABS. Just don't use the cement used on ABS plumbing pipe, it may just melt and distort the thin plates.
on May 19, 2016
My 8 y/o wanted a Lego table so we bought a few of these and connected them with glueto the top of a cheap (you build) storage center (similar to a small Kallax). We used super glue (the storage unit came from Wally World like 11 years ago and no one cared) after lining up with duck tape and tried with all our might to line these things up. Try as we might (and hopefully these are knock offs) we could not get them to line up evenly. We got two of them to line up with a barely noticeable difference in the edges, but the third wouldn't fit on either of them without a very noticeable gap between the ends. There was no way to make it look like one long plate. This affects building across the plates because I'm OCD enough that making the choice between the building rows lining up or the edges, I had to choose the edges. I'm hoping that these again are knockoffs or it was an issue with the plates coming from different lots (I did buy at least one of them in a retail store, though I couldn't tell you which one). These are flat on the bottom, which makes it easy to affix them to surfaces, I only wish they came with (or I'd though to purchase and use) the removable adhesive strips. A year later, the storage unit is destroyed and these things are affixed for life :)
on June 8, 2015
Good size, great deal on Amazon! The only thing we noticed is we were trying to match them up with some older ones we had from when my husband was a child and noticed that they are one peg smaller both in width and length and they are thinner. Guess not only food products get downsized over time!
on March 22, 2017
Given as Christmas present and the child receiving was quite pleased.
on December 18, 2015
Used this and a square serving tray to make my son a portable lego table. It turned out awesome. Very simple to make.
on February 18, 2015
what you'd expect
on January 5, 2015
Huge base for the kids to build mega houses.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.