Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

92%

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on March 31, 2014
Smaller than I thought but so cute! Very easy to put together. Looked great on my desk at work for a little decoration.
on December 30, 2013
I got this for my fiancé who is overseas for Christmas. I wanted him to have a little bit of the holiday since he couldn't be home. He loved it and was so excited to get it. Best money ever spent.
on February 17, 2013
Couldn't stay away from this one. Purchased a santa minifig and a sleepyhead with teddybear minifig for my boyfriend. He's a lego collector and this was just an adorable little desk set for the holidays.
on January 20, 2013
It looks great! A festive touch to my yuletide decorations! When my kids were little they loved Legos and started collecting the different Santas so this helps round out the display.
on January 5, 2015
Absolutely adorable.
on January 11, 2015
great set
on February 4, 2013
My grandson just enjoys putting all different kinds of legos together...he really enjoyed this christmas tree! If you want to bring joy to your children or grand-children I would recommend this!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.