Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

90%
10%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on March 19, 2017
Little man loves Legos. Little man doesn't always want to read. Enter Lego book and presto! The boy will read. A parent cannot ask for anything better.
on October 5, 2013
I bought my 4 year old son this book and others in the series. He loves when I read them to him, and we practice locating sight words (he is in pre-k). The pictures are colorful and very detailed. The story is simple and understandable to a young child. My son is starting to learn how to read with these books. This is a great purchase for young ones who are into Legos. You will have a great time bonding with your child over these books!
on May 12, 2014
My son likes police officer books, but I don't want him to have violent books. This book is good for beginner readers, has the good guys against the bad guys but shows that they can get them without super powers, hitting, banging, punching etc.
on August 27, 2013
Another great Lego city book. Once again Detective Chase McCain saves the day with his disguises. We really like the non-violent Lego City world. No guns. Very little, if any fighting. The best part is after reading the books, you can act out the stories with your legos!
on December 16, 2013
My boys are really into Legos and absolutely love lego books too. Good book for very young readers (ages 3-5). Story was fine. I only gave it four stars because I wish there was more words used in the book, even for this age range. I realize I could buy more advanced Lego books with more reading, but whatever, I bought this one. Not a huge deal. Oh, the book is short, it says 32 pages, but it felt like 10. Wouldn't kill them to make it longer. But otherwise I recommend it.
on June 24, 2017
My son loved receiving this in the mail
on December 11, 2016
Another good book from Lego.
on February 16, 2017
Wonderful book.
on June 10, 2013
The Lego book series have really helped my son learn how to read, because he is crazy about Legos. I recommend this book, and other Lego books to any parents who are trying to get their children interested in reading.
on April 21, 2014
Wonderful product. Kids love Lego and being able to purchase books toys they are into is genius. Quality is what is expected for an item at this price.