Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on January 13, 2014
Bought this for our grandson. He LOVES it. Sat down immediately and began putting it together. Only 5 years old, but he put it together himself, following the instructions. Keeps him happy for hours and he loves 'dumping' the water to put the fire out. Love all the extras that were included.
on April 26, 2013
This is a birthday gift for my 5-yr-old boy, who has been dreaming about his since last X'mas. I got a pretty good deal from Amazon (comparing to other local stores) and bought it a few months earlier, hiding it in the closet, and release it for my son's birthday. He was so excited after opening it and immediately asked when will be his next birthday...so funny. There are a lot of good stuff in this LEGO set, and the plane is huge. We are very happy to buy this set and will continue to look for LEGO toys from Amazon.
on May 23, 2014
I bought this for my six year old grandson thinking we could build it together at my house when he came to visit. He is a special needs child with a very short attention span. He was enthralled for three hours putting together the little trucks and trees. He could read the diagrams easily. In fact, easier than I could read them. We plan on building the plane the next time he visits. What an excellent toy!
on September 10, 2015
perfect!!
on April 9, 2016
Another great Lego product. My son put it together and has been playing with it for hours at a time.
on May 12, 2013
Good lego plane. Pretty basic build, could be pretty suitable for mature younger individuals. I happen to be a 31 year old, 12 year old so I am just collecting for fun. Definately would have loved this as a child.
on June 7, 2013
What can I say other than I can almost always count on my sons loving LEGO. This particular kit was one my son asked for and was really happy with it. He loves airplanes and he thinks the water drop feature on this one is "way cool"!
on December 6, 2012
The plane and accessories are fun. My eight year old daughter put it together by herself (she is a pretty experienced Lego kid). The plane is a little smaller than other Lego planes, but it is still a good size.
on March 15, 2013
We bought this as a birthday present for my 6 year old son. He really likes that the door opens on the bottom to allow the "water" to fall out. A lot of fun to put together and it is still being played with a month after his birthday.
on March 15, 2014
Great LEGO set! My 8 year old grandson really wanted this set and he enjoyed building the plane and designing it his way. I find that LEGO's age recommendations are pretty spot on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.