Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $14.57 shipping
LEGO Creator Fire Brigade 10197 (Discontinued by manufacturer)
|Price:||$389.98 + $19.99 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes a 1930's-style fire truck, 4 minifigures and a fire-dog
- Features lots of realistic details including fire-fighting tools, racks for firemen's helmets and even a fire-pole
- The station house features an opening station garage door and 2 fully-furnished floors
- Fire Brigade features rare LEGO elements including bricks and plates in dark tan, 1x1 dark red tiles
- Contains 2,231 pieces
- Remove the roof for interior access; the roof is equipped with a water tower and bell
- A red hot dog and the 3x6x5 Belleville arch. It also features gold fireman's helmets, a tan hand bag and a red sliding garage door
- Includes a kitchen with fully-stocked fridge and a ping-pong table
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
LEGO Creator Fire Brigade 10197
From the Manufacturer
Build an authentic vintage fire station! Ding ding ding! There’s a fire in town! The fire brigade drives to the scene from this detailed and realistic 1930’s fire station. Designed to fit with other modular buildings like 10182 Café Corner and 10185 Green Grocer, the station features rare LEGO® pieces and innovative construction techniques. It includes a ‘30s-style fire truck, 4 minifigures, a fire-dog, an opening station garage door, and a removable building roof for interior access. It also includes 2 fully-furnished floors with fire-fighting tools, racks for the firemen's helmets, fire-pole, ping-pong table, kitchen with fully-stocked fridge, couch, bookshelf and a roof with a water tower and bell. Measures 14" (35 cm) high and 10" (25 cm) wide.
Safety WarningLEGO Parts can be small, they are not suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 36 months. Recommended mimimum age is 16 years
Legal DisclaimerNote there is no return on this Collectible item. Any missing parts can be referred to the Official Lego Support site for replacement missing parts for that particular Lego Set.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 124 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The lot number is found (but not obvious at first) on pieces of clear tape at the ends of the box.
2. We called Lego tech support and they knew almost immediately what was missing. They were also very good about it. It's a bag of pieces that they have to send from Denmark and it takes two weeks to deliver. We are still waiting.
3. There are bags and books marked 1 and 2. The missing pieces are in stage 1, the engine and garage. While waiting for the missing pieces, we went ahead and assembled stage 2, the second floor dormitory and the roof.
4. While this set is designed for much older children, my 6 year old was able to assemble stage 2 by himself. He was very proud of the outcome. The only help I gave was some initial sorting and moral support.
5. He loves it! He wants more in the series. I'm happy that he found something different from the Star Wars, etc. I enjoy seeing him playing with it. There's fewer battles.
6. A few pieces were missing in stage 2. Not many, and some we could substitute from other pieces he had...but 3 pieces were unique and vital to hold together a decorative feature on the face of the building, and no doubt we will have to call for those, too.
7. Recommend highly if you can get from source carrying lots without missing pieces.
Update edit: The pieces arrived about 30 minutes after this review was posted. They took 2 weeks as stated. I'd give this product 5 stars but for the glitch, and now the glitch seems to have been resolved. The delivery of the missing pieces from Legos was free of charge, of course.
In the meantime my daughters report card was sent home from school so I bought the Tower Bridge instead for her!! Her and I enjoy many hours together building big Lego sets! She is 10!!! She does the majority of the construction. I sort the parts and locate the parts she requires to build next! Fun!!
Legos quality control is fantastic for the billions of parts they manufacture and sort into sets!! My recent experience was a fluke!! It was nice to know Lego wasn't perfect after all!! I seen it happen myself!!
This was a family event to build, wife and kids enjoyed it. At 2000+ pieces it took about 2 hours.
The set is sturdy enough for the kids to play with, they loved that the stories of the building are removable and basically turn into their own 'set' to play with. The details inside the fire-station are great.
Good buy to catch on sale, and they look good as a display piece when not being actively used!