Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on August 16, 2014
I bought this for my grandson. He loves that he can build several different vehicles with the same set. His only disappointment with the set is that the front end loader can not be built with all the different trucks. Some of the pieces used in the front end loader need to be used to build some of the trucks/trailer. Therefore the front end loader can only be built at the same time as one of the trucks. When either of the other two trucks are built, there are not enough pieces to build the end loader with one of them. For this reason I gave it four stars, otherwise I would have given it five.
on June 17, 2017
I purchased it as a gift for my nephews - they specifically wanted this model. They play for hours with it, building different vehicles from the same set. They love it, they enjoy being imaginative and getting puzzles solves and getting sense of accomplishment by finishing up the LEGO projects. Parents love that their kids are occupied with mind-and-motor stimulating activity! And I am the coolest aunt ever for getting it!
on September 26, 2016
Who does not love Legos? This is a perfect set to add to any collection. This set of legos has brought my son and his friends hours of play time. The truck and tractor are fairly easy to build took my eight year old about a hour (with no adult help). This is also a perfect addition to someone who loves Lego City! Overall, this is a great set of Legos to have. This would make a perfect set for anyone who loves Legos or building.
on February 23, 2014
Got this for my 4-year-old for Valentine's Day. He's recently got really into LEGOS and will spend the whole day working on this, taking it apart and trying the other designs. Don't pay attention to the age range - younger kids can do it just fine! After Daddy helped him through the designs he does it just fine on his own. Beware of tiny pieces, though!
on April 5, 2017
Everything as I expected!
on October 12, 2015
Very neat! We helped our nearly 3 year old build it... and our kid had a great time taking it apart and putting parts of it back together. Lego bricks are like a timeless classic. We are not fans of the branded sets and usually stick to buying sets from the 'Creator' and 'City' series only - we have always been very happy with Lego and this set was no exception!!!
on February 10, 2014
However, this was priced a little high during the Christmas season. Was able to find much better price in a local store later, but I did order from home in my easy chair. There are benefits to that sometimes!
on June 29, 2013
I got this LEGO set for my 6 year old grandson for his birthday. He loves LEGOs and this set was no exception. He went to work right away putting it together and then played with the toy until it was time for him to go home. He was so excited he thanked me without be told and that's huge. These toys are really good for all kinds of skill development and for just plain fun. This child will watch tv for hours if he is allowed but when presented with a LEGO set, he forgets about the tv. That is worth a lot to me. The price is really reasonable for the amount of fun and no batteries required.
on December 30, 2014
We purchased this set for my 4 year old for Christmas after he enjoyed playing with a smaller set he received for his birthday. I enjoyed building the trucks with him and he really enjoyed playing with the trucks. As a bonus, my little girl has also enjoyed playing with the Legos. You just can't go wrong with Legos. They are always top quality and the kids play with them for hours, and I'm including myself as one of the kids.
on May 7, 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old brother (yes, we are far apart in age!) for Easter and he loved it! Upon opening it, he promptly called me excited about taking it to school for show and tell 3 separate times as the 3 different vehicles. As an avid collector of LEGO sets, it was nice to buy him something he was really excited about and was new to him at an affordable price point.
When visiting him the next time, we saw it constructed on his bookshelf. It assembled well and was sturdy. We will definitely be purchasing him more of the LEGO Creator series.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.