Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 583 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 634 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 28, 2014
I got this Lego Creator Treehouse set for my six year old and she really love it. I did help her along the way as the there are many tiny pieces which some little ones may not be able to hold tight and snap into the right places. This set is great for a weekend to spend time together building it. The instructions are very clear and laid out step by step.I would say at a mellow relaxed pace this set takes a good hour from start to finish with you helping your little one. I can also imagine this toy being fun even for much older kids if they are fans of Lego sets.

With the included pieces you can build three distinct houses: a treehouse, a garage, or a regular house with the included directions. However, it is up to your own imagination to build even more different variations. Excellent set.
review image
on November 6, 2013
This LEGO set has tons of play options after it's built. The build itself is fun, and it's cool to have three different options--I really like that about the creator series. But the treehouse build is the most fun option for my 5 year old--lots of cool little elements.
on December 28, 2013
We chose this for our 6 yr old daughter after being disappointed with the Lego Friends sets, which did not seem to involve as much building. This was a great set for her, and we love the 30 in 1 aspect.
Would've given it full stars, except there are translucent window pieces that are the most annoying Lego pieces ever... We can't tell if we had done missing pieces or if they were just lost because they are practically invisible lol!

Our 8 yr old son enjoyed helping her with this and his interest in it encouraged her enthusiasm.
on March 17, 2015
I bought this set to compliment my Lego Simpsons House as it doesn't look like one is in the works at the moment. I'm glad to hear the Kwik E Mart is coming through. The build was straight forward and the amount of pieces is decent. The biggest complaint is that there is no tree elements present. I have a healthy adult imagine, but come on this is the worst excuse for a tree even though this is a Creator set. Maybe the small builders won't mind so much, but the first thing I did upon completion was spend another $15 on Ebay ordering tree elements (branches, etc) to bulk up this set and give it some character. I'm waiting on the pieces as they should be delivered in the next couple of days.
on November 20, 2015
What a fun and creative building set! This was purchased as a gift for a four year old boy's birthday and he absolutely loved it. He has lots of legos already, but this set was a great addition to his collection. This set definitely inspires the mind as it can be built at least three different ways. It has lots of fun little extras like the ladder that lifts up and the trap door that can be sealed. It just has lots of fun little elements. It comes with complete instructions for building it all 3 ways and provides hours of brain-stimulating fun for children in a wide range of ages. I would recommend this building set for anyone who likes legos whether they have lots of sets already or are just starting out. A young child will need help building the sets so it makes a great one on one activity to do with you child. I am pleased with the quality, the price, and the overall value of this lego set.
on January 2, 2015
I seem to have got a set with a piece missing - which in my experience is very, very rare. Managed to get a replacement from the "suitcase" of parts I bought earlier.

We've only built the tree house and it is great with lots of detail including a lake next to the tree house with a winch and bucket to bring water up. There is also a retractable hinged ladder with a watery surprise for unwelcome visitors. Looks like we're not going to build the other two.

Not a very complex build, the age range is about right. Other than the (allegedly) missing part, am quite happy with this kit which I bought at $23.99.
on October 26, 2015
Our whole family is so excited about Lego's Creator line. Our very advanced 6 year old loves to build Legos however the really cool ones that keep him interested are still too advanced for him. Our second problem is that once they are built they are just dust collectors. NOT THIS ONE. He was able to build it with minimal help and he can actually play with it too! There are lots of cool real working features like the tree house pulley We can't wait to add more creator pieces to our collection.
on March 24, 2015
My son is all about the Lego! Almost anything Lego is his favorite toy (that does not have a screen and connect to YouTube Video's that is). This offered the best of two worlds. One, the ability to build something cool. Two, the option of tearing it apart to build something else without feeling guilty. He loves his Lego sets (recently completed his Imperial Star Destroyer) but hates tearing the big really cool sets apart to make his everyday imagination filled robotic, mass destroyers with rocket launchers, lasers, lock picks, cloaking devices and sticky spring legs. You know, the normal stuff.

So this was the perfect addition to his addiction.
on November 27, 2015
I was looking for something with more play value than the typical Lego sets that are put together in one configuration, enjoyed for awhile before being pulled apart and added to the big bins of loose blocks, never to be reassembled again as originally intended.

Our 6-year-old grandson LOVED being able to take his first creation apart without guilt, excited to see what he would build next!!!
I'm VERY pleased that the amazing Lego creators are thinking "outside the box" and giving us a lot more play value for our money.
on April 22, 2017
It's LEGO, what do you expect? Of course it is the best gift for anyone old or young.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.