Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 570 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 6, 2013
This LEGO set has tons of play options after it's built. The build itself is fun, and it's cool to have three different options--I really like that about the creator series. But the treehouse build is the most fun option for my 5 year old--lots of cool little elements.
on December 28, 2013
We chose this for our 6 yr old daughter after being disappointed with the Lego Friends sets, which did not seem to involve as much building. This was a great set for her, and we love the 30 in 1 aspect.
Would've given it full stars, except there are translucent window pieces that are the most annoying Lego pieces ever... We can't tell if we had done missing pieces or if they were just lost because they are practically invisible lol!

Our 8 yr old son enjoyed helping her with this and his interest in it encouraged her enthusiasm.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 28, 2014
I got this Lego Creator Treehouse set for my six year old and she really love it. I did help her along the way as the there are many tiny pieces which some little ones may not be able to hold tight and snap into the right places. This set is great for a weekend to spend time together building it. The instructions are very clear and laid out step by step.I would say at a mellow relaxed pace this set takes a good hour from start to finish with you helping your little one. I can also imagine this toy being fun even for much older kids if they are fans of Lego sets.

With the included pieces you can build three distinct houses: a treehouse, a garage, or a regular house with the included directions. However, it is up to your own imagination to build even more different variations. Excellent set.
review image
on September 4, 2013
My 7 year old son loves it and has been working on it independently and doing great! I would give it five starts if there were not sooo many itty bitty tiny teeny pieces. But I guess that's what makes the details so good. I love that there are three somewhat different projects to make. I hope he doesn't loose all the tiny pieces before he gets to make them all.
on November 20, 2015
What a fun and creative building set! This was purchased as a gift for a four year old boy's birthday and he absolutely loved it. He has lots of legos already, but this set was a great addition to his collection. This set definitely inspires the mind as it can be built at least three different ways. It has lots of fun little extras like the ladder that lifts up and the trap door that can be sealed. It just has lots of fun little elements. It comes with complete instructions for building it all 3 ways and provides hours of brain-stimulating fun for children in a wide range of ages. I would recommend this building set for anyone who likes legos whether they have lots of sets already or are just starting out. A young child will need help building the sets so it makes a great one on one activity to do with you child. I am pleased with the quality, the price, and the overall value of this lego set.
on March 17, 2015
I bought this set to compliment my Lego Simpsons House as it doesn't look like one is in the works at the moment. I'm glad to hear the Kwik E Mart is coming through. The build was straight forward and the amount of pieces is decent. The biggest complaint is that there is no tree elements present. I have a healthy adult imagine, but come on this is the worst excuse for a tree even though this is a Creator set. Maybe the small builders won't mind so much, but the first thing I did upon completion was spend another $15 on Ebay ordering tree elements (branches, etc) to bulk up this set and give it some character. I'm waiting on the pieces as they should be delivered in the next couple of days.
on October 26, 2015
Our whole family is so excited about Lego's Creator line. Our very advanced 6 year old loves to build Legos however the really cool ones that keep him interested are still too advanced for him. Our second problem is that once they are built they are just dust collectors. NOT THIS ONE. He was able to build it with minimal help and he can actually play with it too! There are lots of cool real working features like the tree house pulley We can't wait to add more creator pieces to our collection.
on November 27, 2015
I was looking for something with more play value than the typical Lego sets that are put together in one configuration, enjoyed for awhile before being pulled apart and added to the big bins of loose blocks, never to be reassembled again as originally intended.

Our 6-year-old grandson LOVED being able to take his first creation apart without guilt, excited to see what he would build next!!!
I'm VERY pleased that the amazing Lego creators are thinking "outside the box" and giving us a lot more play value for our money.
on December 18, 2015
This was probably one of the coolest LEGO sets that we have bought for our son so far. He is 5, but a very skilled little LEGO builder. Of course we helped him assemble and after he was inspired by the original design he had to take it all apart and build something of his own. Well, I guess that's what LEGOs are for, don't be awful like Lord Business. We have used the pieces to build different style tree forts, a jail, a house, and more.
on September 8, 2015
Fantastic set. I love the creator line for their versatility. I remember old Lego products having 'alternate' configurations in photos on the box/instructions, but no instructions on building those variations.

This set comes with instructions for all three models. The pieces are bagged into several groups to make sorting easier. I find the models all to be great to play with, though I've left mine in the treehouse configuration. There are a nice variety of parts and building techniques to keep the builder interested throughout.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.