Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 578 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 629 reviews
on August 3, 2014
Hours of creative play packed in a smaller CREATOR building set. Has some versatile moving setups for building a wheeled cart/wagon, ladder, hook and bucket. Includes a pizza, treasure map, telescope, mini dog, and other fun pieces and mini builds. Enjoy the little frog that is included too.

:: rob's wife
on June 16, 2014
Got this one for kiddo's birthday, and he really loves it. He's especially fond of building the version pictured on the box- the treehouse with the pulley setup- and he's been playing with it quite a bit, since it arrived. Thumbs up from Casa Rodman, LEGO! :)
on December 26, 2014
Bought it for my little brother for xmas and he loved the set.
on October 6, 2015
It's all fun for playing with and worth buying.
on January 11, 2016
My 8 year old nephew really liked this set.
on January 11, 2015
Great Lego set!
on November 6, 2013
This LEGO set has tons of play options after it's built. The build itself is fun, and it's cool to have three different options--I really like that about the creator series. But the treehouse build is the most fun option for my 5 year old--lots of cool little elements.
on December 28, 2013
We chose this for our 6 yr old daughter after being disappointed with the Lego Friends sets, which did not seem to involve as much building. This was a great set for her, and we love the 30 in 1 aspect.
Would've given it full stars, except there are translucent window pieces that are the most annoying Lego pieces ever... We can't tell if we had done missing pieces or if they were just lost because they are practically invisible lol!

Our 8 yr old son enjoyed helping her with this and his interest in it encouraged her enthusiasm.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 28, 2014
I got this Lego Creator Treehouse set for my six year old and she really love it. I did help her along the way as the there are many tiny pieces which some little ones may not be able to hold tight and snap into the right places. This set is great for a weekend to spend time together building it. The instructions are very clear and laid out step by step.I would say at a mellow relaxed pace this set takes a good hour from start to finish with you helping your little one. I can also imagine this toy being fun even for much older kids if they are fans of Lego sets.

With the included pieces you can build three distinct houses: a treehouse, a garage, or a regular house with the included directions. However, it is up to your own imagination to build even more different variations. Excellent set.
review image
on September 4, 2013
My 7 year old son loves it and has been working on it independently and doing great! I would give it five starts if there were not sooo many itty bitty tiny teeny pieces. But I guess that's what makes the details so good. I love that there are three somewhat different projects to make. I hope he doesn't loose all the tiny pieces before he gets to make them all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.