Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on September 1, 2014
This is the best book I've read. I love reading comic books. Comic books are my favorite. By the way I am 6 years old.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 1, 2014
I bought our first copy for my 4yo daughter, who is on a huge superhero kick right now, and for whom it's been challenging to find age-appropriate material with her favorites (Superman and Wonder Woman). This comic reader was an instant hit, with its bold pictures and easily-followed stories it perfectly bridged the gap between picture book and comic book. We liked it so much that when she insisted on a superhero birthday party, I bought another 20 as party favors. Many of the parents (me included) enjoyed the fun humor, and it was a much better gift than candy. Here's to hoping for many more in this series!
on September 25, 2015
These are for young kids - those just learning to read maybe 4 or 5 at the most. They are very simplistic. Got on sale for $1.50 and I think that was too much. These are like the free ones you get at fast food restaurants.
on March 25, 2017
Good intro to reading books for an unmotivated primary school student. The love of Legos and superheroes had him reading this comic and then moving on to more conventional books. Yeah!
on May 6, 2017
I would buy this again and again. Kids love superhero comics and the reading level is appropriate for elementary schoolers.
on March 24, 2017
Awesome! Fast shipping with no issues as usual!
on March 11, 2017
Perfect for my 8 yr old!
on May 21, 2017
Cute book
on March 2, 2017
Very good
on February 27, 2015
My husband's family has a Christmas tradition where Santa always leaves them a comic book in their stocking. I wanted to try to carry this on with our kids and was looking for a good "comic" type option for my 5 year old who doesn't read yet. He LOVES this book. I think it also helps that he really loved the Lego Movie, so the characters being the Lego version helps a bit, but he has read it more than any other book and his little sister enjoys it as well.