Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 3, 2016
My 2.5 year old uses this every day. It's the grass, she calls it. She can really build a town on it and it gives her great satisfaction to be able to do bigger things and have them stay standing up.
on January 5, 2015
The Duplo blocks connect more easily to each other than they do to this board. Not sure what the manufacturing issue is, but there is something non-standard in the board. This board is a bit flexible, & the knobs on it are closed, rather than open like the knobs on the blocks themselves. Not sure if either of these design features contribute to this flaw or not. Board is OK though, just a good bit more difficult for my daughter (or me also) to connect Duplo blocks to this Duplo board. But she is able usually to still make connections. My evaluation is that this board rates as "OK".
on May 23, 2014
I bought 4 of these for Christmas, 3 for my boys and 1 for a cousin (1-4 years old). It makes building easier and keeping structures from toppling over on our carpeted floors. It's also solved a lot of picking up problems. Our oldest takes a lot of pride in the houses and robots that he builds and doesn't want to break them when cleaning up for the night. Putting them on the plate and then setting the whole plate on top of the toy box keeps them neat and unbroken so he can start to play over again in the morning without rebuilding. The quality is great (it's Lego). These have withstood 3 very rambunctious boys with all their crashing and bashing and tossing and jumping for 5 months. I'm sure we will have these for a very long time. In fact, I still have the Duplo plate from when I was growing up (it is red). These things last. What more could you ask for in a much loved toy.
on September 15, 2011
The plate is a good size, and my 2 1/2 year old and I have a lot of fun building on this. However it is difficult to use on carpet as the plate is somewhat thin and floppy. The little one gets frustrated trying to press pieces down on the plate as it flexes on the carpet, and I'm sorry but my 41 year old rear (and even his diapered toddler rear) doesn't feel like sitting on the hardwood floor nearby. This would work much better on an activity table, which alas we do not have. The price for this thing is also beyond outrageous. However you've got to have it to build sets on, so we what can you do but pay what they ask for it.
on March 29, 2015
This is a pretty simple product... I wish it came in more color options, but this is a thin plate to use to make your own lego table. It does the trick. I haven't glued it down yet so I can't speak to what will hold this best. I'm a little afraid it will break on its own as it is thin and obviously can get bent.
on March 22, 2012
Where should I start on this product?? I guess if my 3 yr old would of been more delighted to received the green base maybe I would be a little bit more happy. Our daughter received 3 sets of Duplo blocks for X-mas and we were definitely getting tired of building "Towers" all the time and having the "Towers" fall everywhere and scatter everywhere in our house. So my husband started looking for the green bases in hopes that she would start to build houses and whatever her little imagination desired. Apparently these bases (specifically for the Duplo blocks) are NON-EXISTING in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Toys-R-Us said they could order @ their store for $34.99...WTH..right away I laughed and said I would look on the internet. Amazon (which rocks) was the cheapest, I could get 2 for not even the price of one! Unfortunately, the green grass bases did not stop her from building towers...it just made an even sturdier base for her towers. Also I thought I would mention the bases are very flimsy, my daughter is pretty rough on her toys...she likes to bend them past the point of bendability...definitely NOT worth the $34.99 Toys-R-Us was trying to say...PPPFFFTT. Thanks again Amazon for a super savvy deal!!!!!!!!
on April 27, 2014
We had duplos for a while before purchasing this mat. What a mistake! This mat makes play so much more fun. My son and daughter can build together for hours thanks to this mat. All structures stay in place. I love the creativity and imagination that Duplos inspire. This mat has been the grass in a zoo, the basement to a library, the road to a gas station and so much more!
on November 17, 2013
Lego Duplos are some of the best toys out there for kids 2-6. My kids love these toys and play with them daily. Even my son loves playing with these castle sets. The big blocks are easy for little fingers and the pieces are too big to swallow. My kids are now old enough to transition to the traditional lego sets with small pieces, but they still love playing with these Duplo sets.
on March 10, 2014
It is exactly as described. Though it isn't as thick as the smaller ones and may not seem as sturdy, it is big and unbendable. It is a necessary addition as you will be able to transport logo pieces halfway built or completed structures from one room to another without leaving any behind or taking it apart. That's why I got it for. It suits my purpose very well.
on August 3, 2015
If your little one (or you?) love building with Duplo blocks, you've gotta get some of these!

These may be cheaper at some places, but sometimes you can't beat Prime!