Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 101 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on August 16, 2017
My grandson, and his sibling, and cousins, thoroughly enjoyed these Duplo Legos! Along with the "Diego Set", they played & played for a very long time! YEA!!!
on April 5, 2012
I love that it came in a plastic tub so there was somewhere to put the legos away. it only fills up half the tub so you could theoretically fit another set of baby legos in there with it. The only irritating thing about it, was the piece with the plastic window that opens and closes was the first thing she pulled off and subsequently lost it. All in all, pretty good. BUT if you are a parent with a special needs child and are thinking it with help with motor skills, go for something else first and THEN buy these. My daughter has above average fine motor skills, but she does have trouble pulling them apart and putting them fully together at almost 2. Maybe her little fingers dont have the "muscle" behind it, but it is something to consider before buying for a child on the younger side of the age range.
on December 19, 2015
Don't buy it! Over priced for such a small box. I thought the box was going to be bigger, it's tiny. What a waste of money for $97
on August 6, 2010
We bought this for my son for his first birthday. Both he and my almost five year old daughter love playing with these blocks. My daughter, inspired simply by a picture on the box made a bird the first day she sat down and played with them. My son likes us to make tall towers so he can tear the blocks apart and try to put them back together. Both are getting a lot of good hands-on learning out of them. This set is great because it has a lot of "extra" type blocks, such as the kitty, the door, some long skinny blocks - not just your basic boring blocks. We'll buy more sets of those, too, but this was great to start with because the kids have fun and interesting manipulatives to grab their attention and get them started.
on June 19, 2008
My 2 year old granddaughter was excited to see a new toy in Grandma's toy box. She enjoyed this, really loved the little kitty that is one of the pieces. The only complaint I have is the number of pieces, sure could have been a little bigger set for the money. We will buy more to sets as she really did enjoy this.
on February 3, 2013
Little ones need bigger blocks they can put in their mouths but not choke on! They can manipulate these whether or not they're old enough to actually press them together to build with. Recommended age starts at 1 1/2 years old, and I've taught kindergartners who were 5 and 6 who loved building with these but who were not quite ready for the smaller LEGOS yet.
Good for strengthening gross and fine motor skills while having fun!
on February 2, 2014
My daughter is two I just don't want a mess where it requires for me to be extra careful to clean...I want my daughter to play and not to worry. I realize Legos got her attention and I can read to her while she is building. When she is done playing she puts everything back in the box and her room is clean.
on November 23, 2010
Of course this is a great quality made product, because it is legos. We got this for our 18 month old daughter as a gift for Christmas. I was kind of disappointed to find that there wasn't that many blocks in the box. She wont be able to do that much building.

I feel like this product is over-priced for the number of blocks that you get in the set. I thought it was going to be heavy as well. When it was delivered it was the lightest thing there.

I would not recommend this set for the price. I would recommend a person to get a bigger set, I'm sure there available for a better value.
on February 5, 2013
Bought these for my nephew's first duplo set. He loved them. They arrived on time as guaranteed. Great value for the size of the set.
on August 22, 2014
Of course Legos Re a big hit. I expected there to be more pieces but I guess there has to be room for all the hundreds we already have. The size of the pieces is perfect for the toddler who's already skilled with the big ones.