Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Size: 3 x 14", 1 x 9.3"|Change

Showing 1-10 of 387 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 401 reviews
on October 25, 2015
I made a lego table with these blocks and it turned out great my son still uses it a year later and the blocks are very durable! I used gorilla glue to hold them down to the table. i'm very happy with them!
review image
on January 20, 2016
Bought 2 of these and a cheap $20 coffee table from Walmart and made an awesome Lego table for my son. He loves it and it was so easy to do. Just needed an exacto knife and some gorilla glue and I am so proud! Great buy and all his Legos fit with zero problems. This is a pic of it as the glue was drying and I used Legos to connect the plates so the spacing would be perfect. I am not the handiest person in the world and this project was actually easy.
review image
on July 25, 2016
Love that Lego is coming out with these. If you watch the pricing, you can get these for around $30-33 dollars. I bring this up because the blue plate isn't sold to my knowledge by Lego as solo base plate and when you factor in the cost of buying one grey and 3 grey or sand color plates you are in the $38-40 price range. Also who couldn't use more base plates to build on? Have always bought Lego branded products because they are top quality and now especially they listen to their customers and have become a more open business. Also minor side point but I kept the cardboard box these plates came in and use it for storage, this way I can keep them together, and keep dust (for the most part) off them.
on March 3, 2016
Prefer these real" lego" plates versus knockoffs. This seemed like the best buy(quantity, size, colour and price). Just wish it was a little thicker so that it would be more sturdier like the bases found in lego building kits. We tried to buy different brands of base plates that were not lego but they did not hold lego pieces securely. Thus, for real lego pieces I do recommend real lego plates. Would recommend!
on August 30, 2016
This listing is for "3 x 14", 1 x 9.3"" which (to me) means 3 plates which are 14 inches, and 1 plate which is 9.3 inches. What's in the box are 3 plates that are 10 inches and 1 plate that is 15 inches.
on March 28, 2016
Real Lego plates. No knockoffs. Perfect for a lego table!

Some tips for those looking to make one.

A silicone glue is the way to go, as it won't have a negative reaction and possibly melt the plastic the lego is made of. DON"T go trying to use hot glue( I was being lazy and it went poorly) and I suspect super glue might melt the plastic with it's solvent base.

Also, have plenty of bricks around and use them while gluing to hold the plates in place, to ensure they're all aligned perfectly!
on April 19, 2016
I buy legos for myself, these are a great deal. Without warning, Lego stopped selling the 10 inch blue plate last year, and the prices went up %50. This set of 4 base plates is seriously discounted, and comes with the somewhat extinct blue base plate. I'm so happy I found this on amazon, and that the price is such a bargain. I bought 4 sets, and am thinking about getting some more, now that I know they are the real deal. This might be your last chance to buy blue "water" base plates retail, new, and at this low price.
on January 8, 2016
I converted our train table into a Lego table and these worked great! Would recommend to anyone looking to bulk buy Lego plates.
review image review image review image
on June 3, 2016
I made a lego table for my son and bought these to put on top. Perfect. I do think they are a little flimsy, if he plays in the carpet with them they bend when he tried to stack the legos but I bought these a while ago and not one has broken so I guess that's not really a big issue.
on August 7, 2013
These are great classic lego plates for building more. My kids have a Lego table but have been building so many buildings and vehicles that they needed additional plates. The gray plate got bent easily and is flimsy but it is still useable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.