Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

LEGO Education Large Building Plates
Color: Green/Blue/Grey|Change

on October 25, 2015
I made a lego table with these blocks and it turned out great my son still uses it a year later and the blocks are very durable! I used gorilla glue to hold them down to the table. i'm very happy with them!
review image
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 28, 2016
Real Lego plates. No knockoffs. Perfect for a lego table!

Some tips for those looking to make one.

A silicone glue is the way to go, as it won't have a negative reaction and possibly melt the plastic the lego is made of. DON"T go trying to use hot glue( I was being lazy and it went poorly) and I suspect super glue might melt the plastic with it's solvent base.

Also, have plenty of bricks around and use them while gluing to hold the plates in place, to ensure they're all aligned perfectly!
on March 3, 2016
Prefer these real" lego" plates versus knockoffs. This seemed like the best buy(quantity, size, colour and price). Just wish it was a little thicker so that it would be more sturdier like the bases found in lego building kits. We tried to buy different brands of base plates that were not lego but they did not hold lego pieces securely. Thus, for real lego pieces I do recommend real lego plates. Would recommend!
on April 19, 2016
I buy legos for myself, these are a great deal. Without warning, Lego stopped selling the 10 inch blue plate last year, and the prices went up %50. This set of 4 base plates is seriously discounted, and comes with the somewhat extinct blue base plate. I'm so happy I found this on amazon, and that the price is such a bargain. I bought 4 sets, and am thinking about getting some more, now that I know they are the real deal. This might be your last chance to buy blue "water" base plates retail, new, and at this low price.
on September 28, 2017
We build a lot of lego sets and the lego base plates are the only ones that work perfectly when placing another set on top - like a house. We have other base plates but they don't work as well when placing a Lego house on top. My daughter knows this so she always looks for the lego logo on the plate before she starts building.
on February 1, 2016
This is a great value (currently $28 or so) for official LEGO baseplates. I like the variety of colors, but wish there was a sand/desert plate included. The items came extremely well-packed. I thought they'd just be shrink-wrapped together but they're in a sturdy cardboard box. I'm actually keeping the packaging to store my other baseplates! This variety is a good starter or expansion pack for adult and child LEGO fans.
on June 11, 2017
GREAT I USED THESE TO COVER A LITTLE PLASTIC WORK BENCH TOY, TO MAKE A SORT OF DESK TO PLAY LEGO'S ON FOR MY THREE YEAR OLD GREAT GRAND CHILD. JUST CUT THEM TO FIT AND PUT A LITTLE GLUE ON TO HOLD THEM DOWN. SHE COULD PUT THE LEGO;S IN THE LITTLE TRAYS AND DRAW ON THE BACK OF THE BENCH. .BOUGHT THE BENCH FOR $4. IN THRIFT SHOP.
on January 8, 2016
I converted our train table into a Lego table and these worked great! Would recommend to anyone looking to bulk buy Lego plates.
review image review image review image
great price for lego plates!! the grey one is massive and its become difficult to find blue plates... I bought several of these sets! Kids use legos for years and years and some never outgrow them... they v=can be expensive so when you find great deals like this you can go wrong!
on July 8, 2017
Great for your lego city. Also at $35 it's cheaper than if you were to buy them individually.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.