Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 3 x 14", 1 x 9.3"|Change

Showing 1-10 of 391 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 406 reviews
on October 25, 2015
I made a lego table with these blocks and it turned out great my son still uses it a year later and the blocks are very durable! I used gorilla glue to hold them down to the table. i'm very happy with them!
review image
on January 20, 2016
Bought 2 of these and a cheap $20 coffee table from Walmart and made an awesome Lego table for my son. He loves it and it was so easy to do. Just needed an exacto knife and some gorilla glue and I am so proud! Great buy and all his Legos fit with zero problems. This is a pic of it as the glue was drying and I used Legos to connect the plates so the spacing would be perfect. I am not the handiest person in the world and this project was actually easy.
review image
on July 25, 2016
Love that Lego is coming out with these. If you watch the pricing, you can get these for around $30-33 dollars. I bring this up because the blue plate isn't sold to my knowledge by Lego as solo base plate and when you factor in the cost of buying one grey and 3 grey or sand color plates you are in the $38-40 price range. Also who couldn't use more base plates to build on? Have always bought Lego branded products because they are top quality and now especially they listen to their customers and have become a more open business. Also minor side point but I kept the cardboard box these plates came in and use it for storage, this way I can keep them together, and keep dust (for the most part) off them.
on March 28, 2016
Real Lego plates. No knockoffs. Perfect for a lego table!

Some tips for those looking to make one.

A silicone glue is the way to go, as it won't have a negative reaction and possibly melt the plastic the lego is made of. DON"T go trying to use hot glue( I was being lazy and it went poorly) and I suspect super glue might melt the plastic with it's solvent base.

Also, have plenty of bricks around and use them while gluing to hold the plates in place, to ensure they're all aligned perfectly!
on August 30, 2016
This listing is for "3 x 14", 1 x 9.3"" which (to me) means 3 plates which are 14 inches, and 1 plate which is 9.3 inches. What's in the box are 3 plates that are 10 inches and 1 plate that is 15 inches.
on March 3, 2016
Prefer these real" lego" plates versus knockoffs. This seemed like the best buy(quantity, size, colour and price). Just wish it was a little thicker so that it would be more sturdier like the bases found in lego building kits. We tried to buy different brands of base plates that were not lego but they did not hold lego pieces securely. Thus, for real lego pieces I do recommend real lego plates. Would recommend!
on April 19, 2016
I buy legos for myself, these are a great deal. Without warning, Lego stopped selling the 10 inch blue plate last year, and the prices went up %50. This set of 4 base plates is seriously discounted, and comes with the somewhat extinct blue base plate. I'm so happy I found this on amazon, and that the price is such a bargain. I bought 4 sets, and am thinking about getting some more, now that I know they are the real deal. This might be your last chance to buy blue "water" base plates retail, new, and at this low price.
on February 1, 2016
This is a great value (currently $28 or so) for official LEGO baseplates. I like the variety of colors, but wish there was a sand/desert plate included. The items came extremely well-packed. I thought they'd just be shrink-wrapped together but they're in a sturdy cardboard box. I'm actually keeping the packaging to store my other baseplates! This variety is a good starter or expansion pack for adult and child LEGO fans.
on June 11, 2017
GREAT I USED THESE TO COVER A LITTLE PLASTIC WORK BENCH TOY, TO MAKE A SORT OF DESK TO PLAY LEGO'S ON FOR MY THREE YEAR OLD GREAT GRAND CHILD. JUST CUT THEM TO FIT AND PUT A LITTLE GLUE ON TO HOLD THEM DOWN. SHE COULD PUT THE LEGO;S IN THE LITTLE TRAYS AND DRAW ON THE BACK OF THE BENCH. .BOUGHT THE BENCH FOR $4. IN THRIFT SHOP.
on January 8, 2016
I converted our train table into a Lego table and these worked great! Would recommend to anyone looking to bulk buy Lego plates.
review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.