Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

LEGO Education Large Building Plates
Color: Green/Blue/Grey|Change

on October 25, 2015
I made a lego table with these blocks and it turned out great my son still uses it a year later and the blocks are very durable! I used gorilla glue to hold them down to the table. i'm very happy with them!
review image
0Comment| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 3, 2016
Prefer these real" lego" plates versus knockoffs. This seemed like the best buy(quantity, size, colour and price). Just wish it was a little thicker so that it would be more sturdier like the bases found in lego building kits. We tried to buy different brands of base plates that were not lego but they did not hold lego pieces securely. Thus, for real lego pieces I do recommend real lego plates. Would recommend!
Top Contributor: Petson September 28, 2017
We build a lot of lego sets and the lego base plates are the only ones that work perfectly when placing another set on top - like a house. We have other base plates but they don't work as well when placing a Lego house on top. My daughter knows this so she always looks for the lego logo on the plate before she starts building.
on June 11, 2017
GREAT I USED THESE TO COVER A LITTLE PLASTIC WORK BENCH TOY, TO MAKE A SORT OF DESK TO PLAY LEGO'S ON FOR MY THREE YEAR OLD GREAT GRAND CHILD. JUST CUT THEM TO FIT AND PUT A LITTLE GLUE ON TO HOLD THEM DOWN. SHE COULD PUT THE LEGO;S IN THE LITTLE TRAYS AND DRAW ON THE BACK OF THE BENCH. .BOUGHT THE BENCH FOR $4. IN THRIFT SHOP.
on April 19, 2016
I buy legos for myself, these are a great deal. Without warning, Lego stopped selling the 10 inch blue plate last year, and the prices went up %50. This set of 4 base plates is seriously discounted, and comes with the somewhat extinct blue base plate. I'm so happy I found this on amazon, and that the price is such a bargain. I bought 4 sets, and am thinking about getting some more, now that I know they are the real deal. This might be your last chance to buy blue "water" base plates retail, new, and at this low price.
on February 1, 2016
This is a great value (currently $28 or so) for official LEGO baseplates. I like the variety of colors, but wish there was a sand/desert plate included. The items came extremely well-packed. I thought they'd just be shrink-wrapped together but they're in a sturdy cardboard box. I'm actually keeping the packaging to store my other baseplates! This variety is a good starter or expansion pack for adult and child LEGO fans.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
great price for lego plates!! the grey one is massive and its become difficult to find blue plates... I bought several of these sets! Kids use legos for years and years and some never outgrow them... they v=can be expensive so when you find great deals like this you can go wrong!
on June 19, 2016
These are great. For the price especially they are a bargain. My son uses them to pretend he's building on grass, water, and roads. I plan to order more. They are flexible but don't seem at all like they'll crack.
on July 8, 2017
Great for your lego city. Also at $35 it's cheaper than if you were to buy them individually.
on January 31, 2016
If you can get across the fact that Lego plastic must be the most expensive plastic on the planet, then these plates are a must for any child wanting the build bases, forts, houses, or other structures to play with.