Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 3 x 14", 1 x 9.3"|Change

Showing 1-10 of 387 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 401 reviews
on October 25, 2015
I made a lego table with these blocks and it turned out great my son still uses it a year later and the blocks are very durable! I used gorilla glue to hold them down to the table. i'm very happy with them!
review image
on January 20, 2016
Bought 2 of these and a cheap $20 coffee table from Walmart and made an awesome Lego table for my son. He loves it and it was so easy to do. Just needed an exacto knife and some gorilla glue and I am so proud! Great buy and all his Legos fit with zero problems. This is a pic of it as the glue was drying and I used Legos to connect the plates so the spacing would be perfect. I am not the handiest person in the world and this project was actually easy.
review image
on March 28, 2016
Real Lego plates. No knockoffs. Perfect for a lego table!

Some tips for those looking to make one.

A silicone glue is the way to go, as it won't have a negative reaction and possibly melt the plastic the lego is made of. DON"T go trying to use hot glue( I was being lazy and it went poorly) and I suspect super glue might melt the plastic with it's solvent base.

Also, have plenty of bricks around and use them while gluing to hold the plates in place, to ensure they're all aligned perfectly!
on March 3, 2016
Prefer these real" lego" plates versus knockoffs. This seemed like the best buy(quantity, size, colour and price). Just wish it was a little thicker so that it would be more sturdier like the bases found in lego building kits. We tried to buy different brands of base plates that were not lego but they did not hold lego pieces securely. Thus, for real lego pieces I do recommend real lego plates. Would recommend!
on August 30, 2016
This listing is for "3 x 14", 1 x 9.3"" which (to me) means 3 plates which are 14 inches, and 1 plate which is 9.3 inches. What's in the box are 3 plates that are 10 inches and 1 plate that is 15 inches.
on April 19, 2016
I buy legos for myself, these are a great deal. Without warning, Lego stopped selling the 10 inch blue plate last year, and the prices went up %50. This set of 4 base plates is seriously discounted, and comes with the somewhat extinct blue base plate. I'm so happy I found this on amazon, and that the price is such a bargain. I bought 4 sets, and am thinking about getting some more, now that I know they are the real deal. This might be your last chance to buy blue "water" base plates retail, new, and at this low price.
on August 7, 2013
These are great classic lego plates for building more. My kids have a Lego table but have been building so many buildings and vehicles that they needed additional plates. The gray plate got bent easily and is flimsy but it is still useable.
on December 3, 2011
My 5 year old son is enamored with these! He can build and build for days with all the room these provide, and carry his masterpieces to a new location because they are so big. I looked everywhere and these are the best deal I found anywhere.
on April 18, 2017
Base plates are perfect, easy to use and work with all LEGOs.
on March 17, 2017
They work well but why do they have to cost so much?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.