Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.87 shipping
LEGO Education Large Building Plates
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large building plates set provides building foundation for LEGO bricks (sold separately)
- Two 9.84" square green plates for creating various earth landscapes including grass and forest scenes
- One 14.96" square gray plate for building urban environments such as streetscapes and roofing
- One 9.84" square blue plate for creating water-themed settings or housing interiors
- Supports multiple students, ages four years and older
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
LEGO Classic Gray Baseplate 10701
LEGO Classic Green Baseplate Supplement
LEGO Classic Blue Baseplate 10714 Building Kit
Education Large Stackable Building Baseplates, Compatible with all Brands - 4 Pack
LEGO Classic Sand Baseplate
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||17.24 x 15.24 x 0.12 in||12.13 x 10.24 x 0.12 in||10.43 x 10.24 x 0.12 in||10 x 10.1 x 0.8 in||12.13 x 10.24 x 0.12 in|
|Item Weight||0.66 lb||—||2.47 ounces||—||1.34 lbs||3.2 ounces|
|Number of Pieces||32||1||1||1||4||1|
The LEGO Education 779286 large building plates set has four plates including two 9.84” square green plates, one 14.96” square gray plate, and one 9.84” square blue plate, and provides a solid foundation for LEGO construction. This set is compatible with LEGO bricks (sold separately) and supports multiple students, ages four years and older.
Since 1980, LEGO Education has delivered hands-on, curriculum-based resources for teachers and students worldwide. LEGO Education believes a hands-on, minds-on approach helps students actively take ownership of the learning process and develop 21st-century skills such as creative thinking and problem solving through real-life, engaging experiences.
What’s in the Box?
- (2) 9.84” square green baseplates
- (1) 14.96” square gray baseplate
- (1) 9.84” square blue baseplate
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some tips for those looking to make one.
A silicone glue is the way to go, as it won't have a negative reaction and possibly melt the plastic the lego is made of. DON"T go trying to use hot glue( I was being lazy and it went poorly) and I suspect super glue might melt the plastic with it's solvent base.
Also, have plenty of bricks around and use them while gluing to hold the plates in place, to ensure they're all aligned perfectly!