Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2014
My four year old grandson started playing with this as soon as he opened it on Christmas Day. He didn't want to open other gifts for quite a while, because he was having so much fun with the Lego set.
on June 12, 2012
My son is 2.5 years old, he likes build up blocks with us. He also can assemble by himself, but to assemble a car or robot is still difficult for him. We like the good quality and educational function.
on March 19, 2017
Excellent product for kits.
on March 5, 2017
Purchased for others and recipients were very excited and happy with purchase.
on January 8, 2016
amazing building toy!!
on January 29, 2012
Great teaching aid for children!This is lego 9656 teaching aid.It is very good! My child love it.He play it everyday.
on May 19, 2014
I order this from Amazon and it came with everything you see in the picture, including the box and picture guide. A little expensive, but you know lego always has good quality. My boy is 4 and he is not really ready for this toy, but my 6 years old girls did have fun with it.
on March 21, 2014
It's so much fit for me~
and lovely

I like it.
yes, I another lego, mindstorm lego

my son, 7 old, like it
on February 12, 2014
though it is suggested playing 4+,but when i gave it to my 2 years son,he likes it very much and can always play it for a long time
on January 9, 2015
Good,good!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.