Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 9, 2015
I'm a bit disappointed in this kit. For the money, there should be more stuff. It would be nice to be able to build a bunch of different machines at the same time, but there just aren't enough parts. I paid $108. For that much money, I'd like more legos please. I mean, seriously. The picture makes it look like a big kit, but it's just a little over 100 legos. That's a dollar a lego!

With that said, my son is very happy with it. I just think it's a bit of a ripe off. For the same money, I can get 500 mine-craft legos. I honestly don't get why these "education" kits are so expensive. it's ridiculous.
21 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on April 11, 2016
If your kids are a bit too young for the Lego technic sets, this is for you. It is expensive, but it is so much fun. The whole family builds with these and makes some great simple machines. The set includes different sized gears so you can really get into making things move slow or fast with different gear ratios. There are sturdy cards that help you build certain machines too. This set is designed for class use, so everything about it is kid-friendly.
2 people found this helpful
on April 1, 2015
This is a great product for my students to learn about simple machines by making them. I use this with my kindergartners. The cards are easy to follow with some teacher support. They love it and feel so accomplished!
8 people found this helpful
on November 6, 2017
Love this so far and my 9-yr-old does too. The building may be a unchallenging for him (but he loves to do it) but some of the concepts still make him think. Many of the concepts are beyond my (just-turned) 4-yr-old. But he can build the items and loves to do so. I'm just sad there are only 8 lessons.
One person found this helpful
on December 28, 2014
My four year old grandson started playing with this as soon as he opened it on Christmas Day. He didn't want to open other gifts for quite a while, because he was having so much fun with the Lego set.
5 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2017
Excellent product for kits.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Came quickly and was just want we needed.
on June 12, 2012
My son is 2.5 years old, he likes build up blocks with us. He also can assemble by himself, but to assemble a car or robot is still difficult for him. We like the good quality and educational function.
9 people found this helpful
on March 5, 2017
Purchased for others and recipients were very excited and happy with purchase.
on January 8, 2016