Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2014
My four year old grandson started playing with this as soon as he opened it on Christmas Day. He didn't want to open other gifts for quite a while, because he was having so much fun with the Lego set.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on November 6, 2017
Love this so far and my 9-yr-old does too. The building may be a unchallenging for him (but he loves to do it) but some of the concepts still make him think. Many of the concepts are beyond my (just-turned) 4-yr-old. But he can build the items and loves to do so. I'm just sad there are only 8 lessons.
on June 12, 2012
My son is 2.5 years old, he likes build up blocks with us. He also can assemble by himself, but to assemble a car or robot is still difficult for him. We like the good quality and educational function.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on March 19, 2017
Excellent product for kits.
0Comment|Report abuse
Came quickly and was just want we needed.
on March 5, 2017
Purchased for others and recipients were very excited and happy with purchase.
on January 8, 2016
amazing building toy!!
on January 29, 2012
Great teaching aid for children!This is lego 9656 teaching aid.It is very good! My child love it.He play it everyday.
2 helpful votes
on May 19, 2014
I order this from Amazon and it came with everything you see in the picture, including the box and picture guide. A little expensive, but you know lego always has good quality. My boy is 4 and he is not really ready for this toy, but my 6 years old girls did have fun with it.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 21, 2014
It's so much fit for me~
and lovely

I like it.
yes, I another lego, mindstorm lego

my son, 7 old, like it
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.