Truck Season Automotive Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 3, 2014
We love Legos but there never seems to be enough! These education packs are wonderful. They are allowing us to get a bulk volume of Legos without the "fancy packaging." We can now build the "dream home" and not run out of windows. (Love it!)
11 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2014
My kids started using my old bins of Lego a couple of years ago. Despite being almost 40 years old, the bricks are mostly fine but the roof pieces and windows had become quite brittle, and many of those pieces broke when the kids started building with them. I've bought some sets of additional bricks over the last couple of years, mostly on the cheap and often used, but when I looked for extra doors and roof parts, this set seemed to be the best option. I hesitated a bit on the price, but one day a month or so before Christmas I saw that the kids had built what looked like a prison cell with one tiny window for one of their little dolls and felt kind of bad about it. Santa to the rescue.
19 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2014
This gift was given to my grandsons & their Daddy for Christmas to go along with their already LARGE LEGO collection and the LEGO book I gave all of them for Christmas.

It seems they have been given numerous sets by ourselves & others for birthdays & Christmas. Grandma was looking for new ideas for LEGOs when I came across these (and the wheel/car set) on Amazon.

After I ordered them I talked to their Mom about it. She said they would LOVE this and it would not only help them create more items, but stop a lot of fights over the few doors/windows they still have.

My grandsons didn't even know you could order pieces such as this. They are only used to seeing the sets sold on store shelves. They thought Grandma was sooooo smart & were truly excited with the possibilities!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND this set!!!
on November 18, 2015
although they seem expensive compared to other Legos, they are totally worth the price for all the creativity they produce. I bit the bullet and just bought them-- no bday or Xmas event-- just bc I thought my kids would love them. and they do!!! I couldn't even have imagined all the things they would come up with to create. highly recommend.
4 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2015
Your houses have to have roofs- and for that you need tiles. So just give in already. You gotta have tiles- if not now, than soon. And how can you get your figures in and out with no doors? This set has both. enjoy.
2 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2014
Of course this product worked great - nothing broke, nothing came in bad shape. There was a variety of doors and windows and window shutters. The 19 kids at the Lego party (ages 17-19) figured out how all the pieces worked intuitively. Everything comes and integrates like you expect from a Lego product. I think this set is more for people who are very into building multi-house neighborhoods or have many children because otherwise you do not need this many doors and windows.
on August 9, 2014
My grandkids love to play with the Legos I accumulated for their playroom and I needed this product to complete the buildings we construct. This kit has everything we need to put windows, doors and roofs on our buildings. Legos are well-made and last a lifetime along with providing endless possibilities for play. I am a huge fan of Lego products and will continue to purchase additional sets. They are pricey but worth the money!!
on April 30, 2018
Typical lego. Love them. We've bought knock off brands and always end up going back to paying for the real deal.
on March 29, 2014
Have been playing with these with my son with we got them. Love them...makes the lego building more realistic and I can see his creativity growing...just from some doors, windows, shutters and some roof tiles. I really like this set a lot and would recommend to others. I think Legos in general are really overpriced but my son, at age 5, is now really into the legos.
on October 23, 2014
Gave this collection of Lego's to my 11 y/o nephew and he was excited. He likes the freedom he gets with this set because so many of them a designed with a specific item in mind. Plenty of doors, windows, shutters, and roof tiles. It inspires his own unique creativity. Maybe he'll grow up to be an architect someday!