Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on February 2, 2014
My kids started using my old bins of Lego a couple of years ago. Despite being almost 40 years old, the bricks are mostly fine but the roof pieces and windows had become quite brittle, and many of those pieces broke when the kids started building with them. I've bought some sets of additional bricks over the last couple of years, mostly on the cheap and often used, but when I looked for extra doors and roof parts, this set seemed to be the best option. I hesitated a bit on the price, but one day a month or so before Christmas I saw that the kids had built what looked like a prison cell with one tiny window for one of their little dolls and felt kind of bad about it. Santa to the rescue.
on June 26, 2014
It's a fantastic Lego set. You need a lot more pieces to make something substantial and not just from this set. You need multiple sets; Still, a nice complement to them all. My 4 year old loves playing with it and making roof tiles, sloped segments, doors and windows. Really educational.
on December 21, 2015
Your houses have to have roofs- and for that you need tiles. So just give in already. You gotta have tiles- if not now, than soon. And how can you get your figures in and out with no doors? This set has both. enjoy.
on January 28, 2015
Very hard to find. So happy Amazon had a dealer with a reasonable price. I don't have enough doors and windows. When designing houses, I run short of duplicate windows for each level. Lego individual brick online ordering costs more than this set.

Lego company! Please manufacture mass brick sets like you used to. Lego customers don't want to rely on other companies to supply big quantities of tiles. We are not interested in relying also on spending money on new set designs. We want to create!
on March 13, 2017
Nice variety of peices
on March 6, 2017
challenging but fun
on April 21, 2017
BEST BUY FOR MAKING LEGO CITY...
on January 30, 2014
There are NO roof tile, windows or doors in this set!
There are 8 seperate bags of colored tile That's it!!
I will keep the set ONLY because it's a Birthday gift for my grandson
and I don't have time to reorder!!
I promised him door & windows for his houses, for his Birthday!
He is 6......
Very disappointing!!!!!!
on January 3, 2014
We love Legos but there never seems to be enough! These education packs are wonderful. They are allowing us to get a bulk volume of Legos without the "fancy packaging." We can now build the "dream home" and not run out of windows. (Love it!)
on July 2, 2013
Great set. Pricey, but that's the way it goes with Legos these days. My 4 year old grandson has spent hours, he's spent days playing with this set plus one of the educational sets I got for him. If you're looking for a Lego set that you can't seem to find type in 'educational Legos' in the search bar. I found several sets that weren't coming up on the regular Amazon offering page.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.