Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 3, 2014
We love Legos but there never seems to be enough! These education packs are wonderful. They are allowing us to get a bulk volume of Legos without the "fancy packaging." We can now build the "dream home" and not run out of windows. (Love it!)
on December 26, 2014
This gift was given to my grandsons & their Daddy for Christmas to go along with their already LARGE LEGO collection and the LEGO book I gave all of them for Christmas.

It seems they have been given numerous sets by ourselves & others for birthdays & Christmas. Grandma was looking for new ideas for LEGOs when I came across these (and the wheel/car set) on Amazon.

After I ordered them I talked to their Mom about it. She said they would LOVE this and it would not only help them create more items, but stop a lot of fights over the few doors/windows they still have.

My grandsons didn't even know you could order pieces such as this. They are only used to seeing the sets sold on store shelves. They thought Grandma was sooooo smart & were truly excited with the possibilities!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND this set!!!
on August 9, 2014
My grandkids love to play with the Legos I accumulated for their playroom and I needed this product to complete the buildings we construct. This kit has everything we need to put windows, doors and roofs on our buildings. Legos are well-made and last a lifetime along with providing endless possibilities for play. I am a huge fan of Lego products and will continue to purchase additional sets. They are pricey but worth the money!!
on March 29, 2014
Have been playing with these with my son with we got them. Love them...makes the lego building more realistic and I can see his creativity growing...just from some doors, windows, shutters and some roof tiles. I really like this set a lot and would recommend to others. I think Legos in general are really overpriced but my son, at age 5, is now really into the legos.
on June 26, 2014
It's a fantastic Lego set. You need a lot more pieces to make something substantial and not just from this set. You need multiple sets; Still, a nice complement to them all. My 4 year old loves playing with it and making roof tiles, sloped segments, doors and windows. Really educational.
on January 8, 2014
The education sets of Legos are fabulous!! No they do not come in a fancy container, but WHO CARES! You get more Legos for less money this way. My kids were always fighting over the doors, windows, etc this solved my problem.
on August 15, 2017
We are very happy with this lego set.
on October 16, 2017
Came quickly in perfect shape exactly as described. Thanks
on December 31, 2014
Of course this product worked great - nothing broke, nothing came in bad shape. There was a variety of doors and windows and window shutters. The 19 kids at the Lego party (ages 17-19) figured out how all the pieces worked intuitively. Everything comes and integrates like you expect from a Lego product. I think this set is more for people who are very into building multi-house neighborhoods or have many children because otherwise you do not need this many doors and windows.
on August 1, 2017