Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on January 3, 2014
We love Legos but there never seems to be enough! These education packs are wonderful. They are allowing us to get a bulk volume of Legos without the "fancy packaging." We can now build the "dream home" and not run out of windows. (Love it!)
on November 18, 2015
although they seem expensive compared to other Legos, they are totally worth the price for all the creativity they produce. I bit the bullet and just bought them-- no bday or Xmas event-- just bc I thought my kids would love them. and they do!!! I couldn't even have imagined all the things they would come up with to create. highly recommend.
on December 21, 2015
Your houses have to have roofs- and for that you need tiles. So just give in already. You gotta have tiles- if not now, than soon. And how can you get your figures in and out with no doors? This set has both. enjoy.
on December 26, 2014
This gift was given to my grandsons & their Daddy for Christmas to go along with their already LARGE LEGO collection and the LEGO book I gave all of them for Christmas.

It seems they have been given numerous sets by ourselves & others for birthdays & Christmas. Grandma was looking for new ideas for LEGOs when I came across these (and the wheel/car set) on Amazon.

After I ordered them I talked to their Mom about it. She said they would LOVE this and it would not only help them create more items, but stop a lot of fights over the few doors/windows they still have.

My grandsons didn't even know you could order pieces such as this. They are only used to seeing the sets sold on store shelves. They thought Grandma was sooooo smart & were truly excited with the possibilities!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND this set!!!
on June 26, 2014
It's a fantastic Lego set. You need a lot more pieces to make something substantial and not just from this set. You need multiple sets; Still, a nice complement to them all. My 4 year old loves playing with it and making roof tiles, sloped segments, doors and windows. Really educational.
on January 8, 2014
The education sets of Legos are fabulous!! No they do not come in a fancy container, but WHO CARES! You get more Legos for less money this way. My kids were always fighting over the doors, windows, etc this solved my problem.
on August 15, 2017
We are very happy with this lego set.
on March 13, 2017
Nice variety of peices
on March 6, 2017
challenging but fun
on December 31, 2014
Of course this product worked great - nothing broke, nothing came in bad shape. There was a variety of doors and windows and window shutters. The 19 kids at the Lego party (ages 17-19) figured out how all the pieces worked intuitively. Everything comes and integrates like you expect from a Lego product. I think this set is more for people who are very into building multi-house neighborhoods or have many children because otherwise you do not need this many doors and windows.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.