LEGO Friends 41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster Building Kit (1124 Piece)
|Price:||$79.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.01 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The push-along roller coaster features 4 carriages (each sitting a mini-doll), functioning light brick, entrance area with opening safety barrier, control panel with levers, camera and a long track with various obstacles along the ride
- Accessory elements include 2 tickets, coin, bill, 2 photographs, a map, boxes of popcorn, watermelon slices, apple, hot dog with bun, water bottle, soda bottle, sunglasses and a hair bow
- Includes 4 mini-dolls: Emma, Andrea, Matthew and Naya in summer outfits
- Roller coaster track measures 27" (71cm) long, coaster train with 4 carriages measures over 1" (3cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide
- The rotating Ferris wheel measures over 12" (31cm) high, 11" (29cm) wide and 4" (12cm) deep, the drop tower measures over 12" (33cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
LEGO Friends - Amusement Park Roller Coaster.
- Dining area includes a popcorn cart with turning wheels, 2 tables, 4 stalls and an Amusement Park information stand with a map.
- Amusement Park accessory elements include 2 tickets, coin, bill, 2 photographs and a map.
- Food accessory elements include 2 boxes of popcorn, 2 w atermelon slices, apple, hot dog with bun, water bottle and a soda bottle.
- Beauty accessory elements include 2 pairs of sunglasses and a hair bow.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
Go Crazy On All The Rides At The Amusement Park
Push the LEGO Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster around the track, sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to activate the light brick, and activate the cool functions as you go! Turn the Ferris wheel with its swinging gondolas, then push the car to the top of the drop tower and release to watch it go spinning round. This set is full of detailed functions and accessories for a day at the iconic Amusement Park. Includes 4 mini-doll figures.
- Sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to turn on the light brick and watch all the cool features you activate on your roller coaster ride!
- Roller coaster train with 4 carriages measures over 1” (3cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Roller coaster track measures 27” (71cm) long.
- Ferris wheel measures over 12” (31cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Drop tower measures over 12” (33cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Entrance booth measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 1” ( 3cm) deep.
- Popcorn cart measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
Explore The Many Features & Functionalities
Includes 4 mini-dolls: Emma, Andrea, Matthew and Naya in summer outfits.
The push-along roller coaster features 4 carriages (each sitting a mini-doll), functioning light brick, entrance area with opening safety barrier, control panel with levers, camera and a long track with various obstacles along the ride.
Features a roller coaster, Ferris wheel, drop tower, entrance booth and a dining area.
More Features & Functionalities
The rotating Ferris wheel features steps up to 6 hanging gondolas (each seating a mini-doll).
Gently turn the Ferris wheel and enjoy the amazing view from the top.
Entrance booth features a rotating turnstile and a ticket office where you can buy photos from the rides.
The drop tower features 2 cars with opening safety bars, exciting spinning function as it drops, and a camera.
Head through the turnstiles to the amusement park and stand in line for the roller coaster. Slip into the front seat to switch on the light brick and off you go - wheeeeeeeeeeee! Then take a gentle ride on the Ferris wheel or head to the drop tower, pull down your safety bar and go spinning down to the ground. Afterwards there are photos to buy and food to share with friends. You won't want your day at the Amusement Park to end!.
Top customer reviews
In regards to the build, BE PREPARED! This set takes a good amount of time to build! I built some of it for her while watching TV at night and she built some herself. In all, we both spent a total of about 3 hours or so building this set and we're used to building LOTS of LEGO's. So the master builders out there should be able to build it in a few hours, and newbies will probably need to expect about 4-5 hours of build time.
Some people will be intimidated by the build time, but we personally enjoy the build and see that as part of the joy and challenge of purchasing new LEGO sets!
Even if the build IS intimidating to you, it is SO worth it on this set. Some of the other LEGO sets we've built are fun to build, but once they are built they really are only enjoyable if you have the rest of the theme, whatever it may be. But, this set is pretty much the cornerstone of the new 2016 Friends theme that was just released and even if it wasn't it would be awesome all on it's own!
A quick run-through of the different components:
The roller coaster is really cool! As with most LEGO sets, expect everything to be a little smaller than you imagined, but relative to other LEGO sets, this set is really big, mostly due to the size of the coaster. The coaster glides smoothly and actually sounds a little like a roller coaster!
It's really cool that the front car on the coaster has a "light brick" in it, which means there is a little headlight on the front car. It is activated when you slide a passenger into the front car, which can be a little troublesome for our 3 year old, but not that hard for our 7 year old. You just have to learn the right angle to activate the light and secure the front passenger.
The cars will also fall off the track pretty easily if bumped to the side or pulled or purchased too quickly. Again, once your child gets the hang of it, they will be able to pull and push the cars without fail. The front car has to little grabber/angled bricks which help with pulling it.
The Ferris wheel is awesome! It spins very easily and is weighted perfectly to be able to spin it fast or slow and simulate the characters walking up the little stairs and getting into each car. Our girls really love that component!
The drop towers is really fun as well! One complaint is that the characters head will hit the very top of the tower if you pull the seats all the way to the top before dropping. I'm going to check again to make sure we put that part together correctly, but it's not the biggest deal, you just have to stop before you reach the very top. It's really cool how fast the characters drop and spin. Very realistic!
The other little components like the tables and chairs, popcorn stand, entrance, and ticket counter are really cool and great components for imaginative play.
Overall, we love this set and our kids have been playing with it for days. We can tell that this will be a toy that provides tons of fun for a long time, especially as we purchase the rest of the Amusement Park components and other LEGO Friends sets in the future!
If you have a Lego Friends fan in your house this set is a must-have.