LEGO Friends Andrea's Stage 3932
|Price:||$29.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Andrea mini-doll figure
- Features stage with curtains and sign, lights, microphone stand, piano with bench, boom box and glass, add the other Lego Friends mini-dolls for a group performance
- Perform a piano concert, rock out on the microphone for all of the Lego Friends or become the biggest star in Heartlake City
- Lego Friends pieces are fully compatible with all Lego System bricks
- Collect all of the Lego Friends sets for a whole world of Lego Friends fun
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Thank you, Lego. This is just want parents of little girls have been waiting for!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cute, goes together easily. But holy moly high priced for an 87 piece set. Not this seller's fault, it's high priced everywhere, 5 stars for nice toy.Published 11 months ago by Roberta Brooks
Bought this for my granddaughters birthday, she loved it! She did not have Andrea yet, had it uit together in just a few minutes.Published on April 8, 2014 by Babynurs
Excellent instructions. Kept my child involved and was excited to finish and play with the completed project. Would definitely recommend.Published on January 18, 2014 by Deana Taylor
My daughter has been wanting this particular one for a "long time." Now she'll want another one for "a long time."Published on January 14, 2014 by T. M. Schoen
We love Lego! The Friends are great and one can never have enough Lego Sets! We like this set because of the piano.Published on January 3, 2014 by Dana Hartung
she built an entire city and spent months. great gift for a child that is into building things. thank you.Published on January 2, 2014 by Michael Catalano