Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Friends Heartlake City Pool 41008
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

TOP 100 REVIEWERon February 11, 2013
Our 5 year old daughter loves Lego Friends. She first saw them at a friends house and was instantly obsessed with them. We purchased a set for Christmas and it was a big hit. We decided to add this set to expand her collection and she loves it.

The LEGO Friends Heartlake City Pool Play Set comes with a big 423 pieces. It includes the Andrea and Isabella characters. It comes with everything you could imagine you would need at the pool. It has a winding water slide, a hottub, a changing room, and a bar for refreshments. It also comes with plenty of accessories for the pool including tables and beach chairs for lounging and fun pool games like a basketball net. It is a really nice and big set with a lot of pieces to let your child's imagination run wild. The instructions are very detailed and easy to follow for a 5 year old. The recommended age is 6-12, but a 5 year old will only need minimal help with it.

One point of caution. I have found that the average per piece price of the LEGO Friends sets are around 9-10 cents per piece for the bigger sets with two characters. That is the going rate from WalMart/Target or when Amazon is the seller. Some secondary Amazon retailers sell the Friends sets for much more. This set in particular was an amazing value with a $35 price from Amazon which is an 8 cent per piece price. One of the cheapest per piece LEGO Friends sets I've seen so far. Make sure to shop around.

Long story short, this is a great addition to your LEGO Friends collection. Highly Recommended!
on January 6, 2013
Over the past year, we have bought several Lego Friends sets for our 5 yr old daughter. She loves them!
They are colorful, tailored toward girls, and have a lot to play with, similar to doll houses.

I always viewed Legos as more of a boys toy, but these help bridge that gap, making the sets appealing to girls as well. I can see my daughter studying the instructions and thinking how the pieces are supposed to go together. A few weeks later when she has tired of playing with it, the set gets taken apart and she makes something of her own creation.

For our small house, these Lego sets make great sense because they don't take up a lot of room when taken apart, but allow for more fun with less toys because they can become so many things! I personally have not come across a Lego set that wasn't fun to build and play with, nor have I got rid of any. They last well and just get past along, eventually coming back to your kids.
on March 3, 2014
We got this for our daughters for Christmas and they love it. WE have other ones we bought too and added to their Lego Friends collection and they pretty much play with these legos almost daily. It took over our dining room table and became their Lego Friends table. Definitely a great buy for our 8 and 5 year old daughters. My son who is 2 1/2 even plays with them and getting pretty good too.
on February 12, 2016
My three granddaughters loves Lego Friends. She first saw them at a friends house and was instantly obsessed with them. I purchased a 7 sets for Christmas and it was a big hit.

One point of caution. I have found that the average per piece price of the LEGO Friends sets are around 9-10 cents per piece for the bigger sets with two characters. That is the going rate from WalMart/Target or when Amazon is the seller. Some secondary Amazon retailers sell the Friends sets for much more. This set in particular was an amazing value with a $35 price from Amazon which is an 8 cent per piece price. One of the cheapest per piece LEGO Friends sets I've seen so far. They have now about 15 sets of the series and we continue to play with them - they never get tired of using their imagination to build new things.
on January 1, 2014
My kids (boy and girl) are huge Lego enthusiasts. This set is neat and perhaps the kids' only disappointment with it is that the pool can't hold water like the Mega Blocks Barbie pool set. However, I don't particularly like the idea of my kids pouring water into their toys in random areas around my house, so as far as I'm concerned, the Lego design is better. And from what I read, the Mega Blocks pool set isn't sturdy and can be frustrating to put together. That never happens with LEGOs. They are high quality, timeless toys. Highly recommend.
on January 17, 2014
Lots of cool little features on this one, the detail is pretty impressive. Extra pieces for commonly lost pieces included. Only recommendation is make sure to buy some base plates to stick these things to, otherwise you're stuck with the dilemma of taking them apart or losing pieces when kids are done with them.

Great item!
on October 19, 2015
This is a great set to get that little girl in your life that likes legos. It does take a bit to get this set put together but when it is together your child will have hours of play. My children have all now gone and made their own homes with what came in this kit and some of the things that they have come up with it is a huge shock. Lego is a timeless gift for any child to get them thinking and discovering. This is the best learning tool ever created.
on May 8, 2013
What else is there to say, she loves Legos and loves the characters introduced by this new line. She's now doing chores around the house without constant nagging so she can get her allowance and save up for some more kits. Great motivation :)
on March 22, 2015
Bought this for a little girl that always hated building type toys...but...After Lego friends....this is all she wants...she also learned from these blocks...that if you rush and do not give each block it due attention...the finished product is not what you want...she is learning great life skills
on January 7, 2014
My kids and I really love this set. Not only does it have a super cute heart pool with a slide, a basketball hoop and basketball, and a hot tub, but there is also a restroom with a shower, toilet, and sink, a concession stand with ice cream, hot dog (on a grill), and drinks, a table with an umbrella and 2 stools, 2 lounge chairs, a beach bag, and money. I would have to say that this set ranks at the very top of our extensive Lego sets that we own. There are a lot of small pieces, but my 5 & 7 year old kids, along with a little help of my 3 year old, had no trouble putting it together and have enjoyed lots of time playing with it.