Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Friends Summer Riding Camp #3185
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on November 12, 2012
Shop around. I got this set on Lego's own website yesterday for $99 and comes with free shipping. My daughter really likes the Lego Friends sets so I figured I better get it now before the Black Friday frenzy starts next week.
on February 10, 2013
Bought this for my ten year old for Christmas. We both loved it. She spent three straight hours putting it together and the only comments were her telling us which book of instructions she was on. She's huge into horses and Legos so this was a great combination. She then spent the next couple of days playing with them (I'm sure it would have been longer if little brothers weren't starting to break it apart). For anyone who hasn't bought the friends version before, they're fabulous for girls, and just like regular Legos that can be mixed and matched. We have bins full and the only difference is the color scheme. I was a bit hesitant because this was the largest, most expensive set we've bought so far, but it was worth the money.
on November 29, 2012
I love amazon but on this item and other toys like nerf they charge ridiculous prices. do a google search

kids like this set and use it often, it seems very well made and durable like other leggo sets. my 7 year old has fun with it frequently
on May 12, 2014
The Lego kits seem too pricey for me; however, my granddaughter requested it. This is the most expensive one I have purchased for her. She loves it, so it was worth the money to see her little face light up.
on September 3, 2012
This is a Christmas gift for my 8 year old daughter. She is loving Legos all the sudden. Finally - Legos got smart and has developed this line specifically for girls - I hope they continue and we see more and more. Honestly, this set has not been opened yet - so I can only gauge the quality based on the several other sets we've purchased - overall very happy. But the price here is a rip off, and I picked this item up at Toys R Us for $109. I purchased it online and had it shipped for free to the closest store for pickup. Very convenient - and a much better price.
on April 8, 2013
My daughter loves this and plays with it often.

Its hard to go wrong with Legos, and it is good to
see animal related kits in addition to the science
and mechanical stuff...
on July 14, 2014
My girls LOVE Legos and LOVE horses... so this needed to happen. We have had so many fun hours playing with Legos, and I'm so glad that the company has created this Friends variety. My daughters will play with any Legos, but it's nice to have some that fit their girly personalities too. This set is really awesome - worth every penny.
My daughter got this with birthday money she received. She wouldn't stop working till she had the whole thing put together.
on January 21, 2013
My little girl was thrilled to recieve this product. She will have many hours of enjoyment from it. Great Product.
on April 17, 2014
My daughter loves the Lego Friends and this is what she wanted for her birthday. The box was damaged when we received it, but nothing inside was broken or missing. I don't think it was the seller just damage during shipping, loading, unloading etc. In the future maybe they should put the product in a box to ship instead of shipping the box just as you see it in the picture.