LEGO Ghostbusters 75827 Firehouse Headquarters Building Kit (4634 Piece)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Build this highly detailed three-story model featuring a laboratory, darkroom, and more!
- Featuring settings and characters from the 1984 Ghostbusters movie
- Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston, Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zobie Driver and Library gosts
- LEGO Ghostbusters building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 14” high, 9” wide and 14” deep. With walls opened out, measures over 14” high, 18” wide and 14” deep.
- Features over 4,600 pieces – For boys and girls ages 16 and up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
There's definitely something strange in this neighborhood! Slide down the fire pole into action, power up the proton packs and start zapping! The Ghostbusters are chasing Slimer and other mischievous ghosts. Round them up in the containment unit! Take samples of slime to the lab and analyze photos in the darkroom. Or grab a pizza and relax with a game of pool in this detailed play set packed with features true to the movie classics!
Get ready to bust some ghosts at the Firehouse Headquarters!
Power up the proton packs and bust some ghosts at the 3-story Firehouse Headquarters, featuring containment unit, lab, living quarters, 9 minifigures, Slimer and more.
Recreate iconic Ghostbusters scenes with the amazing 3-story Firehouse Headquarters. With over 4,600 pieces, this highly detailed model features a laboratory, containment unit, darkroom, garage bay, office area, kitchen, sleeping quarters, bathroom and recreation room. Slide Venkman and the other Ghostbusters down the fire pole, load up the proton packs and capture the ghosts. Open out the walls for easy play access and drive the 21108 Ghostbusters Ecto-1 (sold separately) into the garage bayfor even more supernatural action. Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Library Ghost and a Zombie Driver.
- Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zombie Driver and Library Ghost
- Also comes with Slimer, Pink Ghost and Blue Ghost
- Slide the Ghostbusters heroes down the fire pole into action
- Chase the ghosts and secure them in the containment unit
- Turn the librarian old lady into a scary ghost with the double-sided face and extra wig!
- Run tests on Louis in the lab to see if he's possessed!
- Suspend ghosts around the building's exterior with attachable transparent arms
- Dodge the slime oozing up through cracks in the pavement
- Accessory elements include an alarm bell, fire extinguisher, computer, phone, toolbox, tools, jars of slimes, magnifying glass, camera, camera rolls, arcade game, toaster with slime, fridge with frozen pizza, milk and cheese, and much more!
- Features opening walls for easy play access
- Features over 4,600 pieces
- Ghostbusters minifigures comewith decorated arms
- Measures over 14” (36cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep
- With walls opened out, measures over 14” (36cm) high, 18” (46 cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep
- Firehouse Headquarters doors can open to fit the 21108 LEGO Ideas Ghostbusters Ecto-1 inside!
There's definitely something strange in this neighborhood! Slide down the fire pole into action, power up the proton packs and start zapping! The Ghostbusters are chasing Slimer and other mischievous ghosts. Round them up in the containment unit! Take samples of slime to the lab and analyze photos in the darkroom. Or grab a pizza and relax with a game of pool in this detailed play set packed with features true to the movie classics! This cool toy for kids includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Library Ghost and a Zombie Driver.
96 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 96 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only two things I wish were better. Having to put stickers on some of the pieces. Cause I wanted them to be perfect. And the hinge system that opens and closes the side of the building. I don't feel they line up as well as I'd like. Wish they were more sturdy.
This is what you expect, a big, intricate, well-designed love letter that mashes up Ghostbusters and LEGO. It's a great center piece to a collection of either. As you expect, it's got lots of neat touches and details and does the best it can with the (admittedly very large) budget for customer sets. There are lots of little things that you're not going to see in any of these pictures, like the stocked cabinets, the specimen jars, a collection of tools to go in the toolbox, etc. It might not have a basement containment unit (wouldn't that be an odd design problem) but it looks fantastic for what it is. I don't need to describe the look, you either want it or think its a huge waste of money. You already know which you are.
As for nuts and bolts, It took me 15-ish hours across a week to build this set. Yes, it really is that big. ~4600 pieces is a ton. The set is comprised of a first level plus sections of other floors that snap together. Its feels surprising good to see it slowly get built up and start to come together from what looks like a bombing zone into the firehouse. It's also fairly heavy, the package that was delved noted that the box was 20 lbs, which feels about right.
The roof, second, and third floors are divided into 6 separate sections that are loosely connected and can easily be taken apart, even after it is built. (see pictures). This makes moving it a bit easier and also allows you to get a closer look at the details. The LEGO Ecto-1 does fit inside the firehouse, but unfortunately it does require moving some incidental decoration and Janine's desk (the front desk) out of its place since there isn't quiet enough room. You can, however, just have the Ecto-1 stick partial out (which looks fine) and not have to really move anything. The Ecto-1 also has one piece that is too tall for the door and needs to be removed for clearance, but almost rolls in smoothly. I have the feeling that they did their best, but just couldn't quiet get the size they need.
I'm impressed by the work they did with this set and I honestly don't think they could do much better without increasing the price quiet a bit. This is something expensive enough that it's not a spur of the moment buy but if it nags at you and you know you gotta have it, it really is supernaturally good.
Some of the pieces have stickers you have to put on while others come with the stickers already in place. It would have been nice to have all of them in place to start with.
Also during the build some parts get a bit repetitive when you are putting the outside walls together.
This is hands down the best of the three. I like bigger sets, I want to build something that will take me a few days. The Big Ben and London Tower sets were very boring, a lot of repetition, a lot of tiny parts making the total piece count seem larger than it really was. This set has a lot of variety, after you get the base/ground floor done, each floor is it's own room And it is a fun time watching the piece come together. My only, minor, quibble is the instruction manual. for some reason they chose to use black pages for the instructions, and it was kind of a strain on the eyes. But that is, again, just a tiny beef. Highly recommend this one.