Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Playstation 3
Format: Video Game|Change

on May 15, 2016
I don't know if it was just my copy, or if it's a typical problem for this game, but it was a bit glitch-y. Otherwise, it's a fun game.
on July 25, 2017
Awsome
on February 1, 2016
It has the same theme of lego games, with Harry Potter story.
I love harry potter so naturally I enjoyed it, learning spills and casting magic
on August 17, 2015
I got this harry potter game for my grandsons birthday. He loves it! He loves all things LEGO!! I will be back to buy him more lego games. I highlyt reccomend for younger kids.
on December 13, 2014
I have been wanting to play this game for a very long time and now that I have I couldn't put that controller down it's just that fun and even better playing it with a friend I recommend it to any Harry Potter or LEGO Fan!
on January 19, 2016
My son like it
2 helpful votes
on December 31, 2011
I bought this game for my nephew and he loved it. There are challenges to complete and you can explore all the areas. As you get furhter into the game you gain new spells that will allow you to go back into other areas and finish exploring them. I like the fact that if you get tired of playing the actual game you could go into a "free for all" mode and just have fun collecting points and destroying objects.
on October 10, 2016
Exactly what my Grandson wanted :) Made me Grandma of the Year :)
on October 15, 2016
fun for all ages 6 and up - fun to play easy and lol enjoyable
on September 30, 2017
love
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.