Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $4.79 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
LEGO Hulk Helicarrier Breakout 6868
|Price:||$108.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye and Loki
- Features Helicarrier and jet fighter; contains a cell with exploding function and fuel canister holder with firing function
- Jet fighter features 4 flick missiles and opening cockpit with cockpit blast function
- Accessories include 2 canisters, Loki's staff, Hawkeye's bow and arrow and Thor's hammer
- Helicarrier measures over 5" (13cm) high and 14" (35cm) wide and Jet fighter measures over 2" (6cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 5" (14cm) wide
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Of all the Marvel sets, this was the one I was most waffling over purchasing. I really wanted the Hulk, but the set itself just didn't strike me as much as the others. After building, it's cooler than I thought, but still not the best option from the Marvel line.
1. Hulk - The reason most will be buying this, I suspect. He's a little big and lacks any leg articulation, but those are minor quibbles because the figure itself is great. it looks really cool standing next to the other Avengers figures and can even hold them in his giant hands!
2. Thor - This is one of the two sets you can get Thor. He's pretty cool. His beard's a little darker than his hair, but the costume's great and the set comes with his trademark hammer.
3. Hawkeye - The other reason I wanted this set, since I'm not picking up the cheaper set that he's available in. His body's awesome (and he comes with a cool bow and arrow), but I'm not too impressed with the hair. It doesn't seem to match either the comic's version or Jeremy Renner's movie version of the character.
4. Loki - Loki's never been one of my favorite Marvel villains, but this figure's awesome. His staff comes apart to reveal a hidden dagger and his horned helmet is rubber so it's easily malleable.
The blue jet looks a lot cooler put together than it does on the box. Very sleek. The helicarrier lab, which I'm assuming recreates a scene from the movie, is kind of boring. The glass case that blows open to let Loki loose is a neat feature.Read more ›
The set is just average. There are clever and fun parts like the clear panel holding Loki that comes out with a push of a button and the top of the jet that can pop out. However, the overall set just feels lacking to me. There was no sense of "oh my gosh...that's The Black Pearl/Millennium Falcon" when I was done with the set. But I chalk that up to the fact that The Avengers didn't have a whole lot of memorable locations and vehicles. At the very least, they could throw in a couple of random SHIELD agents to man all those "computers" since I don't think Thor, Loki, or the Hulk would be up to using those fancy gadgets.
The mini-figs are pretty awesome. It's a bit disappointing that the Hulk's legs can't articulate. But it's cute how he can grab other LEGO mini-figs. Thor and Hawkeye both have two faces so you can choose between angry and serious with a turn of their heads. I kinda wish it was a choice between angry and happy since I like my mini-figs silly looking. For some reason, Loki only has one expression. Maybe he's too dignified to be angry?
So overall, it's pretty fun to put together but it didn't give me the sense of satisfaction LEGO sets usually give me. I'm not rating this toy's educational value since I got it for myself for the fun of putting LEGOs together. And LEGOs are damn durable. Just put them out of reach of puppies and my nephews and they should last past my lifetime. Usually, I get LEGO sets for the sets. But I have to say, for their superhero line, I'm mostly getting their sets for the mini-figs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this back in '12 when it was a reasonable price on my birthday.
Love him. Read more