LEGO Ideas Nasa Apollo Saturn V 21309 Building Kit (1969 Piece)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1: 110 scale) 6224324 of the NASA Apollo Saturn v with removable first rocket stage, removable s-ii second rocket stage - both with rocket engine details
- Includes removable s-ivb third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the 6224324 horizontally
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar Lander and the lunar orbiter
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set
- Measures over 39 inches (100cm) high and 6 inches (17cm) in diameter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Display and role-play with this majestic meter-high LEGO brick 6224324 of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages, including the s-ivb third stage with the lunar lander and lunar Orbiter. The set also includes 3 stands to display the 6224324 horizontally, 3 new-for-june-2017 Astronaut microfigures for role-play recreations of the Moon landings, plus a booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers of this educational and inspirational LEGO Ideas set.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But... the retail price of this item is $119.99. It is a new release and very popular, sold out on Amazon and the LEGO site as soon as it was available. It should be in stock at the regular price again once they catch up to demand, so don't shell out extra money to these third party "marketplace" sellers unless you have money to burn and don't care about wasting it. And even then it's good idea to pass and not reward these sellers... they are the reason the set is out of stock, they buy them all up so they can turn around and gouge you!
Build took 3 hours 18 minutes (see my unboxing, speed build and review video) and was challenging - not one for the younger kids. Pay careful instructions to the manual as mistakes made early on can be painful to replicate (note the use of pliers in my speed build). The finished result is an unbelievable masterpiece of LEGO engineering and a fitting tribute to the pioneers that took one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
Check out my video review to see every aspect of the set reviewed in detail.
If you want to buy it for collection purpose, please choose Standard package.