Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEGO Ideas 21306 Yellow Submarine Building Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure
- Yellow submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all four Beatles minifigures, four rotating periscopes, two rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand
- Accessory elements include John’s telescope, Paul’s 1x2 ‘love’ tile, Ringo’s round 2x2 ‘half a hole’ tile, George’s submarine motor and Jeremy’s Apple
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO fan/designer and the yellow submarine
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide, submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
LEGO Ideas - Yellow Submarine
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure.
- Also includes a minifigure display stand.
- Accessory elements include John's telescope, Paul's 1x2 ‘Love' tile, Ringo's round 2x2 ‘half a hole' tile, George's submarine motor and Jeremy's apple.
Let’s all live in a Yellow Submarine with The Beatles!
Build this LEGO version of the iconic Yellow Submarine from the famous 1968 film, and journey back to Pepperland with the Fab Four! The submarine features a removable top for easy play, a cockpit that accommodates the included John, Paul, George and Ringo minifigures, two rotating propellers, four periscopes, an adjustable rudder, plus assorted accessory elements that The Beatles have collected on their journey. The set also includes a Jeremy figure. An ideal gift for fans of LEGO and The Beatles, it’s great for role-play or to create a colorful retro display.
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1.6cm) high.
Explore the many features & functionalities
Yellow Submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all four Beatles minifigures, four rotating periscopes, two rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand.
Build an authentic replica of the Yellow Submarine in LEGO bricks.
Includes a booklet about the LEGO fan/designer and the Yellow Submarine.
This set includes over 550 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+.
Take a surreal trip under the seas in the LEGO version of the yellow submarine from the iconic 1968 animated musical fantasy film inspired by the Beatles. Ideal for display or role-play fun, the Yellow Submarine features loads of cool, authentic details including a cockpit for the included minifigures of John, Paul, George and Ringo. This iconic childrens toy also includes a Jeremy figure. An ideal gift for fans of LEGO® and The Beatles, it’s great for role-play or to create a colorful retro display.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Putting it together is fun and I would classify it as an easy to medium difficulty. It has a lot of unique parts that make assembly feel special. The parts with images are not stickers but printed right on the piece so they are sure to last. The top comes off to show the detail inside. The mini-figs have two faces available (like most ) and each have their own item to hold (John’s telescope, Paul’s love tile, Ringo’s half a hole tile, George’s submarine motor and Jeremy’s Apple.)
Just because you see the outside of the submarine on the box (which by the way, is super cool - very unlike other LEGO boxes) doesn't mean that they didn't put the detail into the cabin. It's packed with little colorful parts and pictures and it's easy to take the top off to look inside.
It brings back fun childhood memories and a smile to my face. It's also a nice break from the traditional city/village/blockish sets that I've been putting together with my kids for years.
This is a great kit for kids but more fun for adults who grew up in the Beatles era. Did I just age myself?
I finally managed to get one, and boy, is it wonderful.
It's a quick, simple, sturdy build, and I do enjoy the detail put into the Fab Four.
One thing that I was surprised to see is that the Beatles have two faces: one smiling/mouth open, the other a neutral/smile, depending on the member.
My only complaint in this entire set, is that Jeremy has a hole that goes straight through his head, which counters his movie counterpart who had no holes in his education.