LEGO Juniors 10673 Race Car Rally
|Price:||$75.00 + $11.59 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 2 race driver minifigures; Accessories include 4 oil drums, 2 cones, a finishing flag, wrench and a megaphone
- Features 2 Easy to Build race cars, start/finish line, 2 barriers and a winner's stand
- Use the included age-appropriate building instructions to rebuild into an orange tow truck or a super-fast black racing car with finish line
- Comes in a sturdy and iconic LEGO container that is great for storage or travel; Iconic LEGO container measures over 5" high, 14" wide and 7" deep
- Car base measures over 3" long, 1" wide and under 1" high; Finish line measures over 4" high, 5" wide and under 1" deep
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take your place on the grid for the most exciting race of the year! Build the red and blue cars and the chicanes, get the finishing stand ready, put the start/finish line together, then get ready to win the race and lift the trophy! This starter set has everything your child needs to race into a LEGO brick building career. It also makes an ideal gift. Rebuild the set into an orange tow truck or a super-fast black racing car with finish line. Includes 2 race driver minifigures.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$11.59||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.99||$6.09||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||yokathron2||Toy Planet||Toy Roundup||ToyWiz||jackiebailey07||World's Best|
|Item Dimensions||7.05 x 14.55 x 7.09 in||7.05 x 7.46 x 7.09 in||7.52 x 10.31 x 2.4 in||10.31 x 11.1 x 2.32 in||7.09 x 14.56 x 10.31 in||5.55 x 6.18 x 2.4 in|
|Item Weight||2.1 lbs||1.45 lbs||—||1.1 lbs||3.2 lbs||4.8 ounces|
|Number of Pieces||350||160||99||150||480||57|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that it comes in a storage container also. It is easy after building to just store various legos in here.
My son had no problem putting it together and had a great time with it. I started him on regular lego sets shortly afterwards.
If you are looking for a good starter Lego set for your younger kid then I would start with this. They will really like it. I would purchase this product again.
Cons: There aren't any extra pieces of anything, just different additional ones. My 5yr old lost interest after losing a piece because it made it impossible to continue with the instructions.
But it was more pieces for your money than you usually see and it made cars, which I liked.