LEGO Juniors 10686 Family House Building Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Accessories include a teddy bear, mirror, hairbrush, shampoo bottle, bedside lamp, cups, cooking pots, ice cream, dog bowl, bone and a ball
- This set has a modular design for flexible play; quick start elements get the play started sooner
- Easy instructions encourage building independence; a LEGO building and play experience designed for young builders
- Family House measures over 6" (17cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 5" (15cm) deep
- Swimming pool measures over 2" (6cm) wide, 1" (4cm) deep, under 1" (1cm) high; doghouse measures over 1" (5cm) high, 1" (4cm) wide, 1" (3cm) deep
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Play out your daily routines in the Family House! The LEGO Juniors Family House includes a kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, swimming pool, bike, 3 minifigures and a dog. Create endless family fun in the Easy to Build LEGO Juniors Family House! With quick start elements to get the play started sooner, you can relax in the living room, prepare a meal in the kitchen or play in the bedroom upstairs. Enjoy a barbecue in the backyard, play with the dog or take a dip in the pool on a hot day. Go on a bike ride around the neighborhood before taking a shower upstairs in the bathroom. LEGO Juniors models are specially designed for an easy start with the LEGO brick. Includes 3 minifigures: mom, dad and child, plus a dog. Features an Easy to Build Family House with a kitchen, living room, child's bedroom, bathroom, swimming pool, barbecue area, doghouse and a bike. Also features opening doors, windows, kitchen cabinets and mailbox.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: It's tiny. Super super tiny. However tiny you are imagining, imagine tinier.
We play with this together quite a bit and have built it several times. It isn't difficult to build. I can show her the pictures and give her very little guidance for her to build it practically by herself.