Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 10, 2012
This is an interesting watch for a child who is interested in LEGO and learning how analog clocks show the time. A first grader may be learning how to do this, and this watch might be appropriate for children as old as 8, but not younger than 5 in my opinion. Package label guides for 6+ with warning about small parts hazards for 0-3.

Other reviewers have been very critical of this item (and similar watches in this line), but our son is pleased to get it as a gift and it seems to be what I expect from a LEGO brand item. R2-D2 was the big deal for this one, not the watch. But the idea that it is just like Dad's analog watch was a major status plus.

I recommend it. I think it's a good watch for a young boy.
This R2-D2 model includes a small LEGO R2-D2 figure and enough watch band pieces (about 25) to expand it to fit an adult.

It does not appear to be a tough watch -- it's all plastic, with materials that are similar to regular LEGOs, but not exactly the same.
The watch band has three colors of segments: white, blue, silver-gray, and black for the clasp.

Here is what is on the package:
UPC: 8-30569-00291-5
LEGO Star Wars R2-D2(tm) watch with building toy
31 PCS

Pb complies to ASTM-F963
RoHS Mercury / Lead Free
Requires SR626SW battery (included)
Made in China

ClicTime Holdings Ltd.
Unit 4 Meadowfield Court
Meadowfield Estate
Ponteland
Newcastle Upon Tyne UK NE20 9SD

Quality Guarantee: ClicTime guarantees the quality of this LEGO(c) product. If this product does not meet your expectations contact us at [...]
on February 28, 2011
I bought it thid past Christmas for an 8 year old boy. He loves it. His mom says she does not let him wear it every day because he plays with it too much but, he still has it and in tact.

That is my only piece of advice, know who you're buying it for. This child is fairly mild mannered and takes care of his things but, the curiosity of taking it apart will have him w/missing links.

My son on the other hand is careless and rough, so he is already missing the links from his...but the watch face itself is still in tact.

It is also nice for them when they're learning to tell time. The numbers are visible, minute markers, and has the quarter minutes. Over all, I like the watch. I didn't quite think Happy Meal when I saw it but it is toyish, it's legos.
on February 25, 2011
Great watches for kids that love Legos and Star Wars. My kids are just learning to tell time, and these are not the best watches for that (Timex makes some that are more helpful for learning to tell time), but they are great fun. They like that they can interchange the guard around the dial and take the band apart to rearrange the color pattern (but of course there is an obvious downside to that). The Lego figures that come with the watch are practically worth the price by themselves. I actually wore this one once. They are very lightweight and comfortable, and come with plenty of links for extending the size. Great gift for Lego Star Wars lovers!
on December 28, 2011
What a wonderful birthday present for my nephew who turned 5. He was able to use a digital clock, but had never had a watch and all the clocks in his house were digital. His parents worked with him to teach him how to tell time and he caught on very quickly. The watch band is awesome and can be adjusted to fit all little people. The color hasn't faded at all in a couple of months. It has gone intoo the bath tub by mistake and just keeps on ticking. He wears it to Kindergarden every day and other kids love it too. When his teacher was teaching the children to tell time, he was very proud of the fact that he could tell time already and helped other kids...all because of his star wars lego watch. Your kid will love one of these fun watches, especially as it comes with the Star Wars figure...this one with R2D2.

on March 11, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my 5 year old son. He's extremely proud of his new watch. He wants to wear it to school but I don't think that's a good move due to the fact that he could essentially take the entire watch apart if he gets bored. Would be 5 stars had the price been cheaper.
on November 3, 2014
Watch feels cheap and the fastener is not designed very well (It's a plastic clip that will wear down in time). The plastic feels cheap and hollow, not what you would expect from Lego. On the plus side the band is adjustable, but our child will not wear it, because they feel it is not comfortable (they are use to wearing a solid flexible band). The mini figure is nice, but how many more of those things do you need in house?
on October 6, 2012
I was expecting something better from Lego. After 1 week of use the bottom cap came off (where the battery resides). I tried putting it back in but I couldn't. Took it to a watch repair shop and was told something broke and couldn't be fixed...I need to do some explaining to my son of why the Lego watch just failed even though he took good care of it. Just a shame.
on January 9, 2014
My Grandson is really into Lego and he loved the watch. Really made a easy fit for him as it's like lego's and can be easily adjusted. He wanted a watch hands so he could tell time without something digital telling him. Really good looking lego watch.
on January 25, 2016
it is a good one, except that the clip is very easy to unlock, and that's why I gave it a 4 star only. My girl lost the lock section during her tennis practice.
on June 19, 2014
Looked cheap. I thought it would be bigger but it was really small. I was going to give it to my cousin as a gift. He is learning to tell time, but the face is so small I decided against it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.