Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Color: Darth Maul|Change

Showing 1-10 of 845 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 922 reviews
on July 18, 2014
I bought this watch for my five year old grandson who loves Legos and just got interested in Star Wars, especially Darth Vader. He really wanted the little Lego Darth Vader figure but I thought the watch would be a nice bonus. The first day he wore the watch the second hand fell off. He was very upset. I didn't want to send it back because he would have to send back the Darth Vader figure and he would have been upset about that. So he is wearing the watch with the second hand floating around inside the watch. Very disappointing that the second hand only lasted one day!
on August 16, 2016
Update - after our first one broke within 24 hours and no response from the company, my sister ordered a replacement for my son for his birthday. after we got it put together, I went to put it on my son and it wouldn't clasp. The clasp was cracked. This is a piece of junk.
I was going to wait to write a review based on customer service but unfortunately see absolutely no way to contact them. We bought this watch as a gift for my sons first day of kindergarten so he would know when I would pick him up. Unfortunately the first day he wore it, when he took it off, the clasp went flying and although we turned our car upside down looking for it, it was never found. I wanted to see if a replacement clasp could be sent. But I guess I'll never find out.
review image
on March 29, 2017
My son wanted an analog watch so he could start learning o tell time. He has liked this one a lot and plays with the darth valor lego piece it came with. You can stick lego guys right to the band so it really is both a toy and a watch all in one.
on November 25, 2016
My son loved this watch that I bought for him. We both found it neat that we could change the colors and adjust the size depending on the pieces used. The only issue we found was the clasp part would stay closed and the pieces wouldn't hold together very well. So while he couldn't actually wear It, it still sits on the dresser because he refuses to get rid of it.
on August 25, 2016
The kid loved this for his birthday, and he's already making progress on telling time on an analog clock. The Lego aspect suddenly made that task seem fun. It's not especially rugged, but the ease of changing the band size combined with the included Boba Fett made this a hit.
on January 7, 2017
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my 6 year old nephew. It came with a little Lego guy, the watch and extra extension pieces. The instructions are clear to set up and adjust. It is simple enough for my nephew to remove or put on. Very cute design and high quality.
on January 5, 2012
This is the second LEGO Kids Star Wars watch my son has received (the other is the R2-D2 one if you're curious) and he loves them both!

As a parent, I enjoy the fact that we can change the size of the watchband very quickly and easily. (You can also change the colors around but that's a secondary benefit really. Although I did take the time to match the color schemes of the two watches to eachother which was kinda fun.) By being able to make the band fit his wrist and then add links as he grows we'll be able to get a lot more use out of this watch than we will others made for children that he's received.

The quality appears very good and the LEGO brand implies that it is built to last.

Just be sure to save the extra links in a ziplock bag so that you can get them out later when you need them.
on April 22, 2013
My more elegant and expensive adult watch died less than two months after the 1-year warranty ran out, and replacing the battery did not revive it.
So, if a watch is only going to last a year, I decided I might as well get cheap watches from now on.
This watch is more entertaining than an adult watch. It has a sweep hand, numbers, second marks, keeps good time, and features a picture of Yoda. The band is in natural/neutral colors.
Adjusting the rigid plastic links on the band is easy and probably less carcinogenic than other plastics. Fastening it is only slightly more awkward than a buckle would be.
The box included a tiny Lego Yoda with a detachable light saber.
Caveat: Do not open the plastic back even though it says "lift to open". It is glued. Now I'm using rubberbands to keep it closed, but it still runs fine, and I still get compliments on it. People like the color combination. People like that it's Lego. People like Yoda.
on January 26, 2016
LEGO Kids' 8020301 Star Wars Darth Vader Plastic Watch with Link Bracelet and Character Figurine

After going on a date with a very eccentric engineer who wore the Yoda version on this watch, I decided to immediately, mid date, buy the Vader version for my 4 year old son. I love the fact that it is so adjustable. I managed to easily remove the necessary links for it to fit his small wrist. He loves that he can attach Vader to the watch and walk around with his "pal" as her calls him. My only issue is that it is very easy for him to take the band apart, but that is an age issue, not a product issue. Now I just have to teach him how to tell the time.
on August 19, 2014
The first time I saw a Lego watch was in the 1990s during a trip to Germany. I found the idea so cool that I had to have one and spent a lot of money. I had it about 8 years under fairly regular use and it was running all that time. By the time I lost it, Amazon had the Lego watches and I I got a new one for a fraction of the original price. It too became my favorite watch; not only because it is always a conversation piece, but also because I found it easier to read than any of my fancier watches. It died after 10 years of service and used about 4 batteries during that time. They don't seem to make them in the exact same style anymore, so I bought one in the Darth Vader style, presuming that the innards are of the same good enough quality. The links of the arm band seem to be interchangeable between all models so I can now mix and match all different Lego colors. Right now my arm band is black-red-yellow, the colors of my favorite team and winners of the soccer world championship in Brazil.